My Whatsapp contacts are not updating

Raza Zaidi

May 17, 2017
Visit site
I changed my sim slot to 1 from 2 as I had put it there by mistake after using my phone for a while. But now whenever I add a new contact or edit a contact it does not update in whatsapp. I need to keep my sim in slot 1 because mobile internet does not work if sim is in slot 2. I have tried updating whatsapp to the latest version still problem has not been solved.

Can anyone tell me the solution to this problem and can they also tell me if it is possible to transfer the data of one sim slot to another, like sms and call log etc?

Any help in this regard will be duly appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards.

My phone is Lumia 430 with windows 8.

faisalbaba

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
I changed my sim slot to 1 from 2 as I had put it there by mistake after using my phone for a while. But now whenever I add a new contact or edit a contact it does not update in whatsapp. I need to keep my sim in slot 1 because mobile internet does not work if sim is in slot 2. I have tried updating whatsapp to the latest version still problem has not been solved.

Can anyone tell me the solution to this problem and can they also tell me if it is possible to transfer the data of one sim slot to another, like sms and call log etc?

Any help in this regard will be duly appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards.

My phone is Lumia 430 with windows 8.
Transfer your sims contacts to Gmail or outlook account

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon