New windows store does not have any option to download apps for windows phone from PCs. why?

Sportymsk

Jul 17, 2015
Visit site
I am a student and so i am provided with internet connectivity for my laptop only in my institution. I am so addicted to apps and i will keep installing apps by downloading it via laptop and then transferring it to phone.But,after the publication of the new windows store, the feature of downloading mobile apps through PC is not found. I don't know why Microsoft has lifted this option from the store since it helps users like me a lot...

#NokiaLumia820

frodiggs

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm very curious here as well. Just posted a similar question but for me the option to block app downloads is also gone from the family store which was the one shred of parental control I had.

Pavstar619

May 4, 2015
Visit site
Download and Install Manually Button???

Is the full app downloading from PC function from windowsphone.com not available in the new microsoft.com Appstore for Windows 8 Phone users??

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: Download and Install Manually Button???

Doesn't seem to work even if you're on TP10. If referring to the free apps, couldn't get any except Metro Commander Pro.

dxdy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
is any way to access to old store or download installation files? i have problem with two app and need to install it via SD card...

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: New web store

Only after Microsoft updates the new web store with this features. Or better said put this feature back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo