Noticed anyone with a Windows Phone lately?

Dratwister

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Seen a WP lately?

They're everywhere around me now :)) In fact, even more than the Android, all I see right now are iPhone and WP (mostly Nokia).
VietNam

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

I've only seen 2 WPs in the wild, and one of them was a Verizon regional manager who carries a couple phones.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Saw one Sat night at a sports bar. Some people can't see them because they are too busy looking for android phones.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

I see WPs, Surfaces, Win8 tablets and ultras daily. I work in a tech building and it and Apple are the OSs of choice here. Of course out on the town, I see only a handful of WP8/W8 devices.

HarkAtYou

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site

I don't see a huge amount in the UK, every so often I do, but I'm always secretly happy when I do. However I was in Madrid 2 weekends ago and there were 920s everywhere I looked!

Mike_J

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

On holidays in the US at the moment - only see one wp - a guy with a 1020. My wife and I have been taking heaps of holiday shots with our 1020's. Blown a few people away with the image quality.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

I saw two on October 25th at the Testament, Killswitch Engage and Lamb of God concert. One guy near me had an 822 that looked red (probably was a case, though) and another up front who had a black WP that I think was an 8X. I initially thought it was a Lumia 920, but it looked a bit slimmer.

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

I was in a local sports bar with my friends and we were waiting to pay after we ate and I heard a Nokia *ding ding* text message. I reached down to my pocket instinctively because I never hear it in public, then I realized I derped up. I looked to my left and this guys who was about 50 had, I think, a 920. I also saw another kid at my university having one, though it was between classes and I don't know who he is.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS