Shipping early?

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Well, a 40 minute chat session and a 10 minute phone call later and I've cancelled my order. Can't wait till September and don't fancy an import.
Off to look at alternatives today.

pedenske

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Well not going to get mine till Monday. Going to go like everything I order from MS store online. Ontario California, all the way to Kentucky then up to Canada then back to Alberta.

acsn

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
exactly in the same situation....no updates at all on the SP3 (pre-ordered 20-May with MS Store online).

** edit**: have faith, I finally got my SP3 shipping notification - yours will come soon!!!!

Haha! You are right. I need to have some faith. Right after I posted that I didn't think I was going to get the SP3 tomorrow, 6 mins after my post, an email from Microsoft Store pops into my inbox!! Both SP3 and Type Cover are about 80.6 miles away! Yippee! :grin:

Cleavitt76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess I'm not getting it tomorrow on my preorder. Latest update shows a shipping label created for the type cover (no estimated delivery date, ground shipping). No movement on the actual device. :unhappy:

That's not unusual. There is still hope. Good luck.

Alligator42

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
What are we all going to do tomorrow when they show up and we've set them up? Half the fun is the anticipation of something cool arriving! I think the other half is customizing them just the way you like it.

LazyEvul

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Read this and try to relax. It's not unusual. Don't get upset about problems that may not exist. :)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/microsoft-surface-pro-3/290312-pre-order-shipping-process.html

Perhaps you're right, thanks. I'll hold out till tomorrow morning and see. I'm just concerned because they've already screwed up once by cancelling my pre-order out of the blue, had to replace the order on 6/16, so I'm worried that might have pushed me back into the next round of shipments.

NMCynthia

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Like many of you on Wednesday, my bank declined the charge on my card for the i5 256 and red type/cover, even though the day before the charge for Office 365 and the computer sleeve went through. The bank isn't used to me making large purchases, and rather than call me, they just declined it. I got the cancellation notice from Microsoft in the evening and promptly got hysterical! I called them right away and re-issued the order using my husband's card, and was assured that I would be receiving the SP3 and red type/cover on Friday. My order, however, still shows "In Process" this evening, and the Office 365 and computer sleeve will be delivered tomorrow. I want to have faith!! I want to believe that I will have the whole shebang tomorrow evening! I leave on a trip next week, however, and I'm probably going to be out of luck. Hopefully I wake up to good news tomorrow morning ... wish me luck!!

mozman68

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
I heard that due to large demand, they're making most of the deliveries between 1 and 5 in the morning. Wouldn't hurt to get up check throughout the night....:evil:

chadthebuilder

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I heard that due to large demand, they're making most of the deliveries between 1 and 5 in the morning. Wouldn't hurt to get up check throughout the night....:evil:

Really? You mean actually delivered? I doubt mine would be at that time anyways. The UPS always gets here around 5-6 PM on regular days (poor guy has already delivered a package to our house at nearly 10:00 PM during holiday season one year )

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been showing where it's travelling to, and will be here for sure tomorrow, unless there's a severe storm or tornado of some sort...

berfles

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Question... I'm trying to order one right now and it's saying it will ship by 6/30/14. If I pick next day shipping, will it actually get here quicker or will it really not ship until 6/30 regardless of shipping speed? I wish I could just order it from them and pick it up in the friggin store, annoying they don't do in store pickups.

SuperTongue

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Both of my packages are here at the local distribution center and out for delivery! Fortunately, UPS usually comes right before I get home from work so they won't be sitting outside all day!

thelern

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy's online order system is not very good. I had to end up calling them and switching it to in store pick up as the order status kept changing and at the end was a 1-2 week shipping time. The agent did not even know what the status meant. But the agent was helpful to switch it over. Hopefully no problems in picking it up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254