Shipping early?

SuperTongue

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
Anyone receive a shipping confirmation that lives in or around Philadelphia?

I'm up near Wilkes-Barre / Scranton, so I'm likely getting mine from a different distribution center, but I did just get a shipping confirmation for... my type cover. Nothing on the Surface itself yet, though.

Tracking number also does not work yet either.

hobbit25

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Mine finally updated. Shows its currently in Harrisburg, PA, shipping to Ontario Canada with a date of tomorrow by the end of the day. I hope everyone gets their tomorrow as well.

acsn

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Man... it's already 3PM EST. Other than one or two that got theirs delivered early today, I think this thread title now needs to be changed to "Deliver on release date?" :grin::grin:

andrantos

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
For best buy... got a tracking number on the cyan keyboard. SP3 is now back to "payment validated". Considering it went from "Preparing Order" back to "Order Received" to "Payment Validated"... me thinks they ran out of launch day SP3s and the order's state got reset (just a theory).

nrnw

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
SP3 pre-order: 20-May; still "in process"; rep confirmed shipping notification to come today but it will be "ground"..hehe
TC3 pre-order: 13-Jun; just received shipping notification but not seeing anything in the email if it is "next day" or "ground"

MoggSquad

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
3am MTN time I received shipping notice for SP3
12pm MTN time I received shipping notice for Type Cover 3

Both from MS store. Tracking #'s are still vague, but expecting it tomorrow.

mistagreg

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Got Tracking #s...

I got a tracking number the keyboard, but not the Surface, which still says in process.

Edit... Just got tracking numbers...est del on 6/20!

Last edited:

Yonic Boom

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Just got the shipping notification and tracking numbers for both the SP3 and the Cyan Type Cover. :) Order was on 6/15 so if you ordered late there may still be a chance.

Tracking numbers don't work yet though so I have no idea whether it's ground or next day.

SuperTongue

Jun 11, 2014
Visit site
SP3 pre-order: 20-May; still "in process"; rep confirmed shipping notification to come today but it will be "ground"..hehe
TC3 pre-order: 13-Jun; just received shipping notification but not seeing anything in the email if it is "next day" or "ground"

The email probably won't say if it's going Ground or Next-Day, but once the tracking info updates and you can see some kind of status on the UPS site, you should be able to look to the right of the screen and see what type of service it is.

jakebake

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Just got the shipping notification and tracking numbers for both the SP3 and the Cyan Type Cover. :) Order was on 6/15 so if you ordered late there may still be a chance.

Tracking numbers don't work yet though so I have no idea whether it's ground or next day.

Did you look to the right? I found mine there says "next day air" even though the tracking isn't showing yet

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254