Thread title: WTS: 64GB Surface 2 bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Item Description: Near perfect condition. Clean and properly operating surface 2 with no scratches on screen or body. Screen protector installed from within week of owning the device. This device was purchased on launch day and still is under warranty. All Surface items will come packaged in retail boxes.

Price: 600 for all?

Carrier Locked or Unlocked?: N/A

Condition: Near Perfect Condition; Warranty till 2015

Includes: 2x Power Adaptors, 1x Blue Touch Cover 1, 1x Black Type Cover 2, micro HDMI Adaptor, additional screen protectors

Item Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Shipping Details: Will ship anywhere in the US with a FedEX of equivilant with tracking and insurance. I ask that the buyer pay $10 for shipping and I will cover the rest.

Payment Options: PayPal or cash locally. I will Need the payment before shipping.

Additional Info: I?m selling my gently used Surface 2. It was used mainly for browsing the work when I was away from the office. I did play games on it and had a screen protector on it from day one. The battery is still working at full capacity. I know how to use and condition batteries. I work in IT as a developer and I do not smoke nor do I have pets or children... You are strictly dealing with a professional and I specifically use devices for specific purposes verses the jack of all trades method. I believe this is a great deal.

Photos:
:WP_20140522_007.jpgWP_20140418_002.jpgWP_20140522_008.jpgWP_20140522_012.jpg

Contact Info - Please PM or post below with questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz