Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Its fair to say not much love for at&t....im actually expecting them to pull something similar to HTC and soon be like "we found a problem with cyan it runs too well on the device...we're not allowing an upgrade"

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
T Mobile US no love for the 521s and 925s at all, still playing the Later this year crap. Gonna get Preview this Friday or next Monday if TMo fails to meet the demand of the customers.

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
T Mobile US no love for the 521s and 925s at all, still playing the Later this year crap. Gonna get Preview this Friday or next Monday if TMo fails to meet the demand of the customers.

There's an article that was posted today about how Tmobile and Verizon dont care at all about windows phone it seems. So I guess I can't be too upset with at&t. I'd change carriers ;)

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
There's an article that was posted today about how Tmobile and Verizon dont care at all about windows phone it seems. So I guess I can't be too upset with at&t. I'd change carriers ;)

AT&T and Verizon doesn't have TMo's 30$ 100 mins of calls + unlimited international texting + unlimited data 5 GB high speed monthly plan ;)

No major carrier can beat this plan, I did some good research before jumping into the smartphone market. Only thing that comes close is AT&Ts 25$ plan, but that has no data, since I'll be working I won't be at home for WiFi half the time, so TMo it is. ;)

Its really the only good plan in my budget and the only thing keeping me with TMo

PS id love a link to this supposed article

decaf19

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
AT&T and Verizon doesn't have TMo's 30$ 100 mins of calls + unlimited international texting + unlimited data 5 GB high speed monthly plan ;)

No major carrier can beat this plan, I did some good research before jumping into the smartphone market. Only thing that comes close is AT&Ts 25$ plan, but that has no data, since I'll be working I won't be at home for WiFi half the time, so TMo it is. ;)

Its really the only good plan in my budget and the only thing keeping me with TMo

PS id love a link to this supposed article

Well I like actually having service virtually everywhere I go ;) and LTE at my college since all I ever see is Edge network in NY I wont go to tmobile. You get what you pay for I guess.

http://m.windowsitpro.com/windows-phone/carriers-verizon-t-mobile-beating-down-windows-phone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill S