Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Rajesh Kumar J

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Cocotouch- Please have your first page updated where you have noted down the devices for which 8.1 + Cyan have been rolled-out. Add 'in some locations' against lumia 920.

I am from India and if I am correct it is not available for APAC regions.

Josephcarassojunior

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Txs for the great initiative. The first page summary however became less useful as I am not really interested in tracking overall release, but rather if it has been released to my phone and region... Btw anyone would know it the 1020 update been released in Brazil? Txs

nohra

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!! :angry:

Sorry... just had to do that. Just really wish ATT would push 8.1 to all their phones (including HTC 8x)!

Bad thing is... no other US carrier is better for WP than AT&T *gulp*

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I just asked Nokia care India about updates as they have no information regarding dates but updates is rolled out by Microsoft not Nokia India, that's why India are far too behind than other countries.

yokyto

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Seems to be interesting. Today several hours ago I was in touch with MS support through the chat and I was told to headed my question regarding WP 8.1 and Preview FD directly to Nokia. It is a question. Who is responsible for?

trekgraham

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!! :angry:

Sorry... just had to do that. Just really wish ATT would push 8.1 to all their phones (including HTC 8x)!

Bad thing is... no other US carrier is better for WP than AT&T *gulp*

At least T-Mobile has a selection of Windows Phones in the store, you go to the local Verizon Wireless store and they got nothing, not even a display

revfast

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
All this is change is pointing towards a good update schedule or momentum for the future , the previews have been updated regularly compared to androids preview which so far hasn't been updated once. WP will have the same problems the android OEM will have with so many hardware variations. Apple has an advantage there because it only has to worry about 3 or 4 hardware variations.

I think its going in the right direction. Why just have to be a bit more patient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill S