Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

mckibbinusa

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
OK, I went to the Verizon store and the Verizon rep gave me the straight scoop -- according to the Verizon rep, the Windows Phone 8.1 Cyan update for Lumia 928 has been officially cancelled by Verizon, and that the only way to get Windows 8.1 from Verizon is to buy a new phone -- the Verizon rep confirmed this with another rep in the store as well -- so again, the Windows Phone 8.1 Cyan update for Lumia 928 has been officially cancelled by Verizon -- this is the official word from the Verizon store.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
OK, I went to the Verizon store and the Verizon rep gave me the straight scoop -- according to the Verizon rep, the Windows Phone 8.1 Cyan update for Lumia 928 has been officially cancelled by Verizon, and that the only way to get Windows 8.1 from Verizon is to buy a new phone -- the Verizon rep confirmed this with another rep in the store as well -- so again, the Windows Phone 8.1 Cyan update for Lumia 928 has been officially cancelled by Verizon -- this is the official word from the Verizon store.

And you believed a store rep?

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
i wouldn't trust the word of a store rep. it sounds more like a ruse to get you to buy another phone.

Very True, in fact, its probably why TMo is also delaying it.
Lumia Cyan + 8.1 is turning your phone into a whole new phone almost, with better firmware and OS design than 8.0. FOR FREE when they'd rather you buy a new phone.

That store rep = effin liar

Greedy capitalist a holes e.e

quicoli

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Has update process stopped? The weekend passed away and I don't see anyone talking about new devices getting WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan updates....

drtek

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm tired of waiting for AT&T to release the update for the 1020. Wanted to flash it with Rogers ROM. Nokia Care Suite doesn't want to let that happen. Any suggestions on how to go about this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill S