Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

Torcher Death

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
Dear Microsoft,

Please stop telling me my phone is up to date, when clearly it isn't because you wont release the update for it.

Yours sincerely,

Me
Dear Sgthree,

While it it true that people from Microsoft might read these forums from time to time, I really doubt a post here is going to make a difference.
You could try ranting on their twitter page, higher chances of getting a reply there.

Yours not so sincerely,
Me (not a microsoft employee)

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Dear Sgthree,

While it it true that people from Microsoft might read these forums from time to time, I really doubt a post here is going to make a difference.
You could try ranting on their twitter page, higher chances of getting a reply there.

Yours not so sincerely,
Me (not a microsoft employee)

the post was tongue in cheek. They don't reply to twitter or facebook either!

kill_mark

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
i just notice that when your run NSU for Retail, it will update to the latest Cyan firmware considering that you're country has it. So people tired of waiting for Cyan and still rocking the Black firmware can update to DP 8.1 Update 1 and when their country decides to release Cyan, then they can just run NSU for Retail so it can install Cyan firmware..

Don't know if it is already posted by someone else, i just notice the convenience.. :)

Last edited:

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
It is showng my phns specification nothng else ......it is nt showng tht frm which country my phone belongs to

I am really sorry...
I thought that it would show the country also.

The best way to check the country for which your phone was made is to check the phone's box (packaging). There the name and address of the importer will be mentioned. If it has an Indian address that means your phone is made for India.

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
All 525,620,820 & 920 users enjoy 💃 update will get before September 14...windowsphone India tweeted that...
i think its the last date of update rollout bec rollout started on July 15 after one month today 7 devices got update...chance for update before end of this month yesterdays update of 720 is an example sometimes surprised can,happen,😍😍

dpk chowbey

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Whn wil cyan release in singapore...any idea
I am really sorry...
I thought that it would show the country also.

The best way to check the country for which your phone was made is to check the phone's box (packaging). There the name and address of the importer will be mentioned. If it has an Indian address that means your phone is made for India.

harshakn6

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
All 525,620,820 & 920 users enjoy �� update will get before September 14...ms India tweeted that...
i think its the last date of update rollout bec rollout started on July 15 after one month today 7 devices got update...chance for update before end of this month yesterdays update of 720 is an example sometimes surprised can,happen,����

Hard proof?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatboy7000