Track WP8.1 + Lumia Cyan Rollout!

dpk chowbey

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
It is quite weird then....
as it becomes difficult to claim warranty for such devices.
i hvnt faced any problem for warrnty even i hav extended my warnty for one more year ......i had a prblm in my phone once ....i went to nokia care and they fixed it .....without any charge

Newguru

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
What's going on with the CV 1020's cyan updates? In Europe, the 3051.40000.xxxx.xxx are still under test, meaning the carrier versions were all released way earlier... So much for the carrier excuse! (no, I'm not complaining, just wondering..)

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
What's going on with the CV 1020's cyan updates? In Europe, the 3051.40000.xxxx.xxx are still under test, meaning the carrier versions were all released way earlier... So much for the carrier excuse! (no, I'm not complaining, just wondering..)

Same with the other CVs. Makes one wonder why they bother getting a CV device in the first place, where updates are concerned - since there's no carrier testing to do.

seq1

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
i hvnt faced any problem for warrnty even i hav extended my warnty for one more year ......i had a prblm in my phone once ....i went to nokia care and they fixed it .....without any charge

Check your IMEI, if that is of India then I think Nokia Care might have flashed an incorrect ROM.

Note: Do not post your IMEI

Sgthree

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Dear Microsoft,

Please stop telling me my phone is up to date, when clearly it isn't because you wont release the update for it.

Yours sincerely,

Me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozis