Want your app featured on the WPCentral Homepage? Here's how!

NicolaD

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm one of the developers of Caledos Runner, a fitness tracking application for Windwos Phone.
We'd like to applyto your developer program. In particular we just released V3.1 with many interesting feature. please let me know if you need any further information,
N

dovlab

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

my name is Vlada and I'm a developer from Serbia. I develop apps for Windows, Windows Phone and Android as a daytime job, but all the apps I'm working on are not "commercial", but rather industry specific. Since I would like to try my skills in the "real world", I decided to create several apps as a hobby and se how it goes.

That's it :) I already have some apps to present, so I'm waiting for your invitation to share them with you.

Freeman Apps

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Thank you Windows Central guys for accepting me to the Windows Central Developer program. Thank you very much for the support. This will boost Freeman Technologies Org. exposure to the windows dev world and more windows users to are portfolio of apps and games. This is just the beginning for Freeman Technologies Org. :)

espacepublishing

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

MetronomeStudio

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Hi WCentral,

As the name suggests, Metronome Studio. We're students and we just like Microsoft and Windows Store apps in general. We develop apps with a passion and thrive to be excellent in design.

We believe that Windows Store is having a terrible quality gaps. Indie apps in iOS are beautifully crafted but devs in Windows Store aren't that invested. (there are still many excellent devs like Appy Weather or Rudy, but the number is not still enough) We want to fill in that gap of the Store.

Our designer, a Microsoft Student Partner who received some training from Microsoft's WP designer Arturo Toledo, has designed an excellent app that has over 2.5 million download, Media Explorer, through an internship with a big software firm. We have published another app to the store and this is his best work yet.

We really want for people to know about our craftmanship (of apps) and try out what we believe is better-than-average app quality in the Windows Store. At the same time, we try to have a good community so we can receive feedback and make our apps even better. That's the reason why we really want to be in your Developer Program.

Thank you for giving us time. We hope to see your reply.

Warmest Regards,
The Metronome Studio

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb