WARNING: Do not hard reset after installing the latest TP

NBsmoove

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Stay away from hard reset...I did it, and now after i unlock screen i have a black screen instead of a start screen, along with data + battery logos on top

James Maliki

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I was having a lot of bugs with my Lumia 925 and 920.

After hard resetting both, my Lumia 925 works so much better and doesn't bug out as much as it did beforehand.

My Lumia 920's problem was not fixed in the slightest. The navigation buttons don't work, no going backward or home or search. Made the phone unusable.

Lumiaphone525

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
After hard reset i manage to get Cortana and Project Spartan working. Before this i got two Cortana in my apps which really confused me. But i still having problem to soft reset. Soft reset button will trigger to feedback site.

Ashalinia

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I have it om my Lumia 1520. 4 tasks in one screen, swipe down to close. I would take a screenshot, but it seems that I am having a bug with taking screenshots.

I have the bug too where it says it couldn't take screenshots, but they'll still show up in the photos app.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
After hard reset i manage to get Cortana and Project Spartan working. Before this i got two Cortana in my apps which really confused me. But i still having problem to soft reset. Soft reset button will trigger to feedback site.

That's not a bug if u tap the two buttons to soft reset its shortcut to the feedback app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss