WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Installed Android Pie on my Galaxy S9 last night.
Probably the best software effort from Samsung so far. Also Night Mode or Dark Mode is great.
I am missing my Pixel 3 only slightly - camera being the main reason.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Why is it when I'd prefer to be drowning in something pleasure let I'm instead drowning in a sea of cluster****?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

I think part of my face is slightly swollen or puffy (it's weird but that looks like what I see) but I have an outing tomorrow and it's not a look. I already bought my ticket though so missing out is a waste of my money (not much money but money nonetheless). Decisions, decisions...

I guess we'll see how my face looks in the morning. And yes, I care about that. What can I say? In that sense, I am both a typical girl and a Libra.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I think part of my face is slightly swollen or puffy (it's weird but that looks like what I see) but I have an outing tomorrow and it's not a look. I already bought my ticket though so missing out is a waste of my money (not much money but money nonetheless). Decisions, decisions...

I guess we'll see how my face looks in the morning. And yes, I care about that. What can I say? In that sense, I am both a typical girl and a Libra.
I hope it's not serious and that you feel better soon.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It has been nice not being on the phone me chase. Perhaps the offline stress has me more distracted. Perhaps I haven't been making as much calls on the G7+ to notice the radios as much either.

I'd still like to try a V35, XZ3 and a Mate 10 series phone. I'm in no rush though. The Razer 2 phone was something I'd certainly consider if I didn't have my Mi Pad 4.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

It has been nice not being on the phone me chase. Perhaps the offline stress has me more distracted. Perhaps I haven't been making as much calls on the G7+ to notice the radios as much either.

I'd still like to try a V35, XZ3 and a Mate 10 series phone. I'm in no rush though. The Razer 2 phone was something I'd certainly consider if I didn't have my Mi Pad 4.

Yeah it sounds like you have a lot going on. I would be curious to hear your thoughts on on either of the options since you have tried options close to them. I think the Mate 10 is excluded here?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

So the s10e exclusively interests me because it's like a Xr kind of phone (in the best ways, that is).
It has flat edges, it's rumored to be a somewhat compact phone. It seems like each year, I'm looking out for the next smallish phone. I didn't think that it would be Samsung for me lol.

However, I am not preordering anything. I just want to gather info. From what I know so far, if the price is okay, I wouldn't mind trying an unlocked one at some point this year.

Last edited:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

Hope it’s nothing and you get better. It’s funny you mentioned being a Libra and being self-aware like that. My late brother was also a Libra and he would have a fit if a hair was out of place. Karma took care of that and left him bald by his mid 20s. She took care of me for laughing.

Go on with your bad self and enjoy your outing.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah it sounds like you have a lot going on. I would be curious to hear your thoughts on on either of the options since you have tried options close to them. I think the Mate 10 is excluded here?
Nothing is excluded, as it all depends on pricing and availability.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Hope it’s nothing and you get better. It’s funny you mentioned being a Libra and being self-aware like that. My late brother was also a Libra and he would have a fit if a hair was out of place. Karma took care of that and left him bald by his mid 20s. She took care of me for laughing.

Go on with your bad self and enjoy your outing.

LOL that's funny about your brother! Thank you. I did enjoy it, no one commented or even cared. For a short moment, I almost forgot it was there. I was glad that I decided to go after all.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Show was good. Video on the G7 was good. Way more usable than the stuff I shot from the V20 using the standard app. While it still had the LG oil painting, it was much better visually. You can see where the smaller sensor had its limits. The G cam did better if you pixel peeped, but I'm almost tempted to see where the V40 stands here.

Where I was super impressed was the audio. I loved the V20 audio recording experience. I left the G7 in auto and it was even better than the V20. The mics were just as sensitive, but the clarity was so, so good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here's the one picture I took at the show. LG cam then G cam port.

And yes, her pants was super shiny. Her outfit was straight up fire - she looked amazing and sounded even better than she looked. 20190216_215647.jpegIMG_20190216_215710.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria