Weekly photo contest: Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xboxer Eyts

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Fantasia Painting.jpgI took the shoot using my lumia 1520 when my friend poured carabao's milk into my coffee. The photo was taken 2 days prior to WP's 2nd photo contest. (I had a feeling then that "coffee' would be the next theme - LOL). I used Fantasia Painter to add decors.

mei01

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
WP_20131128_15_16_58_Pro.jpg

I took this picture in a little coffee shop in one of Cardiff's arcades (Wales' capital city). You find a lot of the nicer coffees in the small, out-of-the-way places. I always carry my trusty sketch pad with me (featured in the picture), and find that during coffee breaks are the ideal time to jot down some ideas.
Taken with a Nokia Lumia 1020 (auto settings, manual focus, no editing). Good luck everyone!

Yuzawa

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
WP_20140812_2172.jpg
Captured with my Nokia Lumia 920 and used Nokia Camera + Nokia Creative Studio + Fhotoroom
This is a cafe mocha with twist/art from Commune, Makati, Philippines. Guess what animal is this? A pig or a bear? :)

Coffee Singh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
My entry for the photo contest.
That's the daily joe that keeps all the caffeine lovers working.

And if you are observant enough, you can see the chew marks on the rim of the cup (one of my habit, my gf says I need to work on to)

Good day!

L720.
Photoshop CC for colour correction.

WP_20140811_002.jpg

Rawspaghetti

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
The morning coffee in my family's summer-house. A strong beverage to keep you going throughout the day. I used my Nokia Lumia 520 with the default camera, no lenses or editing. WP_20140811_003.jpg

MaitreyaV

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Here's mine. I love drinking strong black coffee when I'm doing coding or not sleeping during night for my projects.

Coffee and Code
Captured with Lumia 525 and edited using Camera360.

Liang Song

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Breakfast.jpg

Another Singapore-style breakfast. Coffee with toast and two soft-boiled eggs.

Taken with my Lumia 1520, using Nokia Camera, photograph resized with MS Paint.

TheKayBee

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I am Karan as you can see. Exactly 15 years old. EXACTLY. Yaa, today is my birthday! Anyway let's get to the topic. So there is this Windows Phone weekly photo contest. Wow so the topic - coffee (One of the best topics for photography). So according to what I've seen above, everyone's been posting photos of coffee art in white mugs using their Windows Phones! Well well, I guess it's enough of that and that the contest observers must be bored. So here is my photo. Yes ordinary and simple but a good piece of art! No white mugs, no shining spoons, no coffee art. Simple and Adorable tasty filtered coffee served in steel glasses. Coming to the value, though it is merely priced at Indian Rupee 5 (0.081 $) the real life value is too good. It simple rejuvenates the Indian tension full mind. So not much more of writing, this is a picture of South Indian coffee or 'Kaapi' as it is called by the native Indians served in steel glasses and a small bowl below it on which it is supposed to be clicked. Photo taken by my Lumia 520 on WP 8.1 Preview in Udipi Coffee House, India. Fingers crossed for winning it! Regards.

philpye65

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Some fantastic and artistic images of coffee, just wanted to participate so here is my favourite coffee. A Flat White from Costa, smooth and rich. It was taken with my wife's 630 as I had left my 620 at home, no editing just great coffee.

WP_20140812_14_40_34_Pro.jpg

Randy Sickmind

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
WP_20140812_006 (2).jpg

Took this picture with my Lumia 620. Taken with Microsoft Camera. Used Nokia Creative Studio's warm copper filter.

The picture is my girlfriend (right) pouring coffee for me (left).

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
didn't expect to find a nice coffee place in the middle of nowhere (Griffin, GA). Safehouse Coffee.
beautiful and extremely smooth cappuccino....
can't ask for a better breakfast
WP_20140813_001 (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124