What accent color do you prefer?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
It depends on the screen of the device I'm using (not kidding). Right now, I'm rocking the dark theme with crimson for my 8X and emerald for my 920.

theta orionis

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Depending on my mood; I use Mauve, Olive, Taupe Emerald, Crimson, Teal and Pink in October for Breast Cancer awareness. Mauve is probably my favorite but I change up every few days just because I can!😁

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Depends on what I'm wearing. I do stick with the dark background though. I love how its so easy to change the entire theme just like that, I don't know any other platform can do that.

eurochick47

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I change it almost once per day...

Black/yellow
Black/White/Magenta
Black/White/Mauve
Black/crimson
Black/teal
White/olive

are my favourites :). Really hope they add more colours, I'd love more options!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
What I would love for them to add six different shades to each accent color, from light to dark, a la the little color bar in paint. That would give more options and making the phone more customizable. Plus they should throw in the high contrast as a regular style theme or a colorless/glass theme a la simple calendar...

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You hit the nail on high contrast as regular style. I for one would love that as well

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
What I would love for them to add six different shades to each accent color, from light to dark, a la the little color bar in paint. That would give more options and making the phone more customizable. Plus they should throw in the high contrast as a regular style theme or a colorless/glass theme a la simple calendar...

Agreed. They should add what it is in Windows 8 where they have additional shades.

I'm using cobalt on a dark theme. I still don't understand why Nokia Blue was not included. It always pains me when I update a Nokia app that uses that tile colour. It would've looked so good on my white 920.

Pieter Wolff

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Switch cases regularly on my 720. Right now is the red CC 1057 with light/crimson theme.. Cobalt and steel are my other favourites and with my cyan case the cyan accent colour....

HeyItsSerelet

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
i prefer white background with hot pink, indigo, lime, or cyan tiles. on blaxk background which i rarely use even though i know it would probably save my battery, i use eiter indigo or cyan

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Lets shake things up...

My favorite is brown. I switch the light and dark theme almost weekly and brown looks great with both.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
my favorites in order, either on black or white (my L920 is black, but sometimes I switch the actual housing to red or yellow).
1) taupe
2) olive
3) amber
4) cyan
5) brown
6) cobalt
7) green

I typically like reddish colors but they all look too saturated on mine (e.g. crimson). Once in a while I switch the housing to yellow or red and then pick amber with yellow and orange with red housing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gormless