What's your single favorite game you've played? And Why?

SunToucher

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Good question and tough to answer. I would have to say The Elder Scrolls Series with Morrowind being the greatest for me, as it was the first time, I found, that the graphics really made an impact on the game play. Arena & Daggerfall were great also, as they were the first games I played on my first PC I had purchased back in the day. Assassin's Creed II, Mass Effect II, along with Fallout: New Vegas were an absolute blast and I still replay them from time to time. Presently, I would have to say the Borderlands Series for me is at the top of the heap, with Borderlands II being prime, as I find it takes my mind off of work, when I'm farming Legendary Loot Midgets. :)

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I've played 100's of games, if not 1000's over the years. As this is very hard question as there has been many great games and many other crappy ones...

I'm going to say in my top 10 games of all time, I think American McGee's Alice is at the top right now.

Johnny Gun

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Do you have a favorite game that you have previously played?

What makes it your favorite game? The story? The connection between you and the characters? A bit of both or something else?

When was the first time you have played the game?

Do you still have the game today?

Open discussion to everyone in the community

As a kid for me, the first games that come to mind immediately are Wasteland, Interstate '76, Mechwarrior 2, CivIII, and Wolfenstein 3D. Oh and Battle of Britain/Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, and EA Nhl series.

Edit: How could I forget Master of Magic! If I were to pick 1 from my childhood, this would be it.

Last edited:

Vivio vrvly

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Do you have a favorite game that you have previously played?

What makes it your favorite game? The story? The connection between you and the characters? A bit of both or something else?

ITS ACTUALLY 2:
1. Halo - story is definitely great, did go through several times at all difficulty levels , now if only movie / tv series came.
2. Counter Strike - great stress reliever, I play it even on my phone.

randyoaks187

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
On PC all the Ages of Empire games

Twitter: @PhotographyET

Couldn't agree more. Disappointed my the AoE II HD effort in Steam store right now. I was really hoping they were going to give it a fill refresh like they are doing for the original (I hope). AoE III and AoM are really the only ones that I consider playable these days, which is a bummer because the first two were the best.

John20212

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
do you have a favorite game that you have previously played?

aoeo

monterxz

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Fallout 2. I think it does not require any explanations. Tried to install it on my Surface 3, but it's so old that it does not work with touch screen. Even the unofficial patch was of little help. Id buy a remastered version at a premium price, but unfortunately this is not going to happen :(

kdk24z

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Can't decide between Quake 1 and Unreal 1. Unreal was beautiful to look at and the sound track was gorgeous! LOVE them and still play them. After those, Xevious. So MANY quarters spent on that game.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I loved Myst when it first came out years ago.
55f71c8b52e8f3c153cbaccdf70ffae5.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard