Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtawanda

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I'd choose the XL precisely because I would LOVE to show it off to my girlfriend who insists that I ditch my HTC One M8 for an iPhone. I am a proud windows phone fan and with this she'll definitely see why Windows Mobile is the future. The XL is a sexy computer on steroids, and that's the word.

TxPepper

Jun 16, 2015
Visit site
Let me count the reasons I would love a 950...
Removable battery, memory expansion slot, because I'm a very vocal cheerleader for the WinPhone OS in the face of all the slings and arrows from iphone and android users, show-n-tell (which I do a lot of) would be much nicer on the 950, WinPhone OS demos on a flagship phone....goes without saying, and the shifting of dollars would allow me to purchase a Band2.

I could go on and on. :grin:

nadava1991

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I guess bigger is better, but I'd go with the standard 950. I don't like big phones at all, even if they have a large screen.
950 is a perfect phone:) Fast, have 32 Gb Stock storage (Like my 920), you can experience the beauty of the windows 10 via the 1440p screen. Goddamn, I want it :D

John_R

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
After lots of debating with myself, I want a lumia 950 XL. It's bigger,more powerful AND IT HAS F...ING LIQUID COOLING!!!!! God help me win:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigial