Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'd love to win the L950xl because bigger is better. It light, its fast and above all its a lumia!!!. I adore the design of the phone all the specs are great. I fancy the different allocation of the hardware buttons

P.S I need to upgrade my old lumia 920

cbaten

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Great contest! If I am The Lucky One then definitely 950XL to replace my defect 1520 which I love for it's screen size (my eyesight deficiency) and it' s great camera (main hobby). As a long time WM enthousiast I can't wait trying to make continuum and/or Miracast of good use.

LondonLumia

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't get fussy over a free phone, but if I had to choose it would have to be the 950XL.

The bigger screen size is my kinda thing, it'd be perfect for videos, games, and viewing pictures taken on that awesome camera. Aesthetically, I think it looks nicer, more unique, and the camera sensor design is a nice throwback to my trusty 1020 that I'm now using. It's a phone that looks like it packs some serious tech under the hood. Spec-wise, the faster processor makes it just that little bit more future-proof, and the bigger battery is always a bonus. Plus, liquid cooling. That just sounds epic.
That's coupled with all the reasons to want any of the 950 series, of course; Continuum would be great for my studies, the high-end camera is a massive point of appeal, and it offers the very best of Windows 10 on a phone.

Still, I would not turn down a 950 if offered!

Thank you for your consideration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddacker