Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amankh

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Baring the larger (5.7" screen) and a slightly better processor (Snapdragon 810, Octa core, 2000 MHz instead of the Snapdragon 808, Hexacore, 1800 MHz) almost all features are similar. However, I guess the Lumia 950 XL would be quite inconvenient given its scree size and hence I'd prefer the Lumia 950...

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I would choose 950xl but I wouldn't use it.

Many of you would be saying; WHAT?!

I wish to have the phone so I can give my brother because he needs it. I have what I need in my lumia 1020 but he needs something even better which is the lumia 950XL.

My brother is an architect, an artist, a creator, a student, an inventor, a free thinker, a person who cherishes open mindedness.

• For him he would love the big screen. He would love to doodle and draw and sketch on the large screen.
  • He would love to see his work come to life using the many apps that are available
  • My brother can take a shower while leaving the phone on charge and have enough battery life to see him through the day by the time he's done
  • He can go take a jog or use a bike and know that the sensorcore will record his motions and give him his joule readings flawlessly
  • He can take notes or draw whenever and wherever he is whenever he gets a light bulb moment
  • He can make changes to his documents or presentations and use them in his class all from his phone
  • Whenever he sees some amazing scenery or a great architectural monument, he can take a photo and know it will show him all the details in great colour
  • My brother doesn't need to buy an expensive DSLR camera or a HD video recorder, he would have one with him in his pocket.
  • He can do his designs on the table and listen to his music collection for hours and know the battery life would still be awesome
  • Storage would never be a problem as all his images, music, videos and documents would be easily saved on the phone with a lot of space to spare
  • He can stay in touch with his friends and family using word flow and never stay behind in firing off messages
  • That dedicated camera button will help him take rapid shots with the best focus
  • Having 4G would the best thing for him to stay in touch with friends as well as do research at any time
  • He would never have to worry about the screen breaking because of gorilla glass 4
  • And most importantly, Windows Mobile 10 would be the OS that helps him every step of the way

What does all this mean? My brother would get his work done, his ideas would flow, his creativity would know no bounds, his learning would progress faster than ever before, his love for art would increase all the more, his productivity would be unchallenged. The Lumia 950XL would help him become better at what he is now.

This is why I would love to get the lumia 950XL, not for me but for my brother, as a holiday gift, as birthday gift, as a gift in every sense. He needs it 10 times more than I do.

So thank you for this chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap