Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ora-eva1

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
These 2 phones are beautiful and its really hard to choose which one to have. i would be ok with either. Nevertheless, would like to have a lumia 950 because to me a 5.2 inch phone would be easier to handle and hold than a 5.7 inch phone. i am currently using a lumia 535 and at 5 inch its easier to handle and hold. the lumia 950's screen resolution will also look better than the xl because it small hence a better concentration of screen quality than the xl and that i like a lot.

NoobLife

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
Even though, I've been reading all the negative reviews about the phone. But in Microsoft we trust, great phone this is and I'm getting this one way or another. Thank you

FurY2007

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I was in fact in doubt, the bigger or smaller screen, but frankly I think the XL is the one that does it for me, the big screen, the wireless charging I am used to with my 1020, SD card capability and of all features I am looking forward to using Continuum, which sounds like an impressive feat by Microsoft.

Joachim T

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I would love a 950XL as well as a 950..suprise me :)
Why? I am a long time Android user and still use my Nexus 4 and Nexus 10. I am disappointed by the lack of innovation by Google since some time but now MS steps in with great new features nowhere else to be found. But: I just don't have the money for a Lumia 950/XL. So this is why I enter this competition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pah66