Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doeboiO

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'll do bad things for a 950xl, that huge ring around d camera on the 950 is simply no match... Also, bigger battery.

"When life throws you a curve... downshift and lean in"

3chysubbu

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I would prefer Lumia 950 XL which will match my shirt size(XL). Jokes apart, kudos to Windows Central, you are doing a cool job in publishing quality tech updates and am happy to be an instant follower of all the posts. PS: This is my first comment though.

Ramzi Bourguiba

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi Windows Central ! This is another comment from me again I was thinking alot about this contest because, I dont know if you gonna understand my feelings and situation I live in north Africa and this phones is amazing but they're not available in my country besides that I can't buy one of them because I'm gonna marry this year I'm happy and one of this phones will make me the most lucky man hope that I win but I'm not selfish good luck for everyone

feherneoh

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
I usually prefer smaller phones, but in this case the 950 XL looks a lot better choice
Not like if I need the huge screen to be able to hit the tiles, or keyboard buttons (I always miss the latter on my current phone), but if I want a high-end phone, that huge display is surely better for films and games. Oh, and Continuum will really need that SD810

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap