Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

purevibz

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I really love the 950 much better after holding both of them in the Microsoft store, it feels better in the hand... so send me my 950 please.

sumton

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
i would choose anyone of them, honestly it would be a nice way to return to my beloved windows mobile from this crappyOS android

SnowdonRanger

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm veeery tempted by the 950XL, true a bit big for the pocket, but it's wonderful using the gorgeous big screen which will make the most of the mega resolution, and means that access to information is made easier making me more productive, informed and entertained.

EricLee98

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Best Christmas gift ever! Hope I'll win.
I would like to get the Lumia 950XL for its more powerful processor and larger screen which is suitable for gaming and watching movies.

StormsoN1

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I'd prefer the Lumia 950 XL to replace my old Lumia 820 (because it was a good friend over the past years, but it is old now).
So let this comment be the "golden ticket" :cool:

Daniel Tarka

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
After having the chance to test these beauties some 2 months ago I realized that I do need to have the 950. Especially given the fact that it?s the younger brother of my 920. The XL seems quite big for pocket-carrying or jogging, but I wouldn?t cry if you were to give it to me. :)

maxlac

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 950 XL. But I'm not sure Windows Hello will work because of my too pretty eyes. I'm not going to suggest that Face regonition broke Surface pro 4 (of course my face was so beautiful that it couldn't hadle it). Just kidding WC (I mean Windows Central :D) you are doing a great job. Merry Xmas ;)

Austin Martin Wild

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I am glad that people are supporting Windows Phones' promotion by giving away a free Microsoft Lumia 950 or Microsoft Lumia 950 XL to their lovers, so I am choosing Microsoft Lumia 950 for me (in case if I win) as I believe I can be the winner :)

jesperbj

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to get the Lumia 950 XL. I have a Lumia 535 right now and while i love it, it could sure use a bigger screen, camera and just general speed. I'm in love with the pictures this phone takes and ever since getting my original Lumia, I've wanted a bigger screen. So my next phone will be a phablet with a great camera either way - Naturally the XL fits this pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatboy7000