Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zsgray86

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
You guys always have awesome giveaways! Hoping I might be able to get the 950XL, because MS Store is still sold out :unhappy: and my poor 920 has become a bit accident prone lately.

onetwright

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I'd pick the 950XL because I prefer the appearance of the glass camera module, I want to try a larger screen device, and it should run better with the high end hardware. I also love how efficient the package is...thin, light, no wasted space.

Fakhre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
[FONT=open_sansregular]I would like to choose Lumia 950XL, its more powerful comes with a larger display and a bigger battery for all day play!![/FONT]

sri_harsha900

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
i would go with lumia 950 XL .. because i love the gorgeous screen .. moreover i am using lumia 1320 .. love the big screens .. more screen real estate .. will get you things done like a pro!

TaiGomani

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I wanted the Lumia 950XL, but AT&T decided I wanted the 950. (I get it AT&T executives. All that extra work would just take time away from sipping Cristal on that yacht I bought you.) I would prefer the XL because my eyes are not what they used to be, and the extra screen real estate of the XL allows me to roll back the clock ten years and stop squinting. (That?s right, hidden time travel feature.) Also, no one wants to look at your vacation/kids pictures and videos, but if they have to they would prefer a screen big enough to actually see anything.

I doubt pocket-ability will be an issue, but if need be I can just remove that sexy Mozo brown leather cover, pop out the sim, and insert it into my Lumia 920. Who says you can only have one phone? When the Surface Phone hits the market and AT&T once again decides I don?t want the XL version, I can retire my 920 and rotate between the 950XL and the Surface Phone.

As for my 950, I can give it to one of my nieces or nephews and recruit one more person to help us push this Windows10 Mobile boulder up the mountain. (There?s gotta be a crest up there somewhere, right guys?)

Help me Windows Central, you?re my only hope!
May Continuum be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap