Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

navarundas7

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I'd go for the Lumia 950 XL. I like phones with a large screen. It has an awesome camera both front and rear. Great processor. The battery backup is impressive. Overall the best phone in the market for me.

jamgreg

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I have never use a windows phone before, but I really love the OS. I always watch youtube videos on windows mobile and read windows central latest news.

The thing is where I live, iPhones are too expensive and the android phone I have is stuck on jelly bean.

What I like about the Microsoft strategy is their renew focus, on dedicated timely updates for their devices, which is great news. I have windows laptop and a lumia phone will complement it nicely.

For me anyone of the devices will work for me, although if I have the option I would choose the lumia 950xl as it has faster processor and size.

PreetiKumari

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
i would definitely choose a Lumia 950 due to its size, it would handy and
that cool camera
continuum on big screen
5 inch 2K screen
apps in sd card
& its OS doesn't go down in over time the main points i would want to win this

ho ho ho santa is coming... ho ho ho... hahahahahha lol :p
Happy Christmas to all

pmartineau

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I like small device. I'm from webOS, the Pre 3 and little veer were perfect for me. Phone, texting, a few app and Navigation...

Now a XL could replace MY needs for a new tablet.

PS I'll ask my mom to replace my pants pockets so I can fit my new Lumia 950XL

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I am currently using Lumia 730..Now I want to use beautiful windows 10 UI on bigger screen......so my choice is Lumia 950XL.
Continuum is one of the best windows 10 feature....really wanna use this.....
and no camera has better picture quality than Microsoft/Nokia camera....so this is one of the reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963