Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaynab53

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
ALRIGHTY THEN (ace Ventura Voice) I would love to upgrade from this Nokia I have now. It's trying to get crazy on me. 😐 😠 but I want to keep using Windows and Lord knows I could use the blessing so my money can go towards bills instead of having to replace my phone when it finally does crash.

sramil

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
[FONT=open_sansregular]I really don't want to comment because I always lose anyway, but every time I browse Windows Central, I always see this post and I'm sick of asking myself why I didn't comment so I will have a "chance" of winning it.

So 950XL?[/FONT]

horbeme

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
My mom looking for a new and she likes the glance screen on windows. Would to love to win this phone for and I just bought her a laptop for Xmas

Matei Radu

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I prefer the 950XL as I find it to be more elegant on the back (I'm referring to the camera). Also the liquid cooling of the 810 is simply awesome!

Jigneshon

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
All I want is Lumia 950 XL...

Cause #Lumia950XL have all the great features.. Iris Scanner, So fast processor with ultra-cooling system, Continuum supported, Great Camera, built-in latest Windows 10, and so on..

erikpuntnl

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I would like to go for the 950xl.
Larger screen and onscreen keyboard is easier for me to work with. Both phones look great!
Thanks for a worldwide giveaway action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963