Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Bandola

May 2, 2015
Visit site
I'd choose the Lumia 950 XL because its fast performance than the standard Lumia 950 and because Lumia 950 XL's larger screen size means it has a lower pixel density of 518ppi against the 950's 568ppi. Thank you for this giveaway and hoping to win one

Chris Moore12

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Ever since I bend the screen out of the casing on my 1520 I have been craving a bigger screened Windows Phone. I have been slumming it on a 640 for a while now and have also tried to use a Galaxy S5 as a stopgap device but never realised how laggy Android was, this is a brand new factory reset handset which is stuttering switching apps - it's crazy!

Back to my 640 it is for now I think, I just used my own company phone upgrade to upgrade my boss to an iPhone so ugh now I have 10 month wait before I can upgrade to anything new and worthy!

Here's hoping I can get in on some lovely 950XL screen time until I can get my hands on this unicorn of a Microsofrt Surface Phone that we all hope is in the pipeline!

Good luck folks!!

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Id love to get the 950. Ive been reading about the continuous updates via Windows as a Service. That sounds like a greaat idea.

zilchspam

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to win the 950 XL because I really like the phone but VFAU refuses to carry it and there is no way I am ever going to pay the full Australian retail price.

Javier_Alejandro

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Although I probably won't, if I win, I'd pick the Lumia 950 XL. I would pick it because I currently have the Lumia 640 XL and the screen cracked up really bad and most of it is unreadable, so I could use it as a replacement. Plus, the higher storage would come in handy because I love taking pictures on my phone and it can be quite a hassle with a constant "low memory" screen, or it not allowing me to take anymore pictures.

Angelo Ciprian

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I like very much the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL because it is a really unique smartphone, this smartphone it bring us a lot of interesting features that no other smartphone bring us, like Windows Hello, Microsoft Continuum, the new processor's system of cooling and the the triple LED flash. The specs of this smartphone are very good and a lot of smartphones that are more expensive than 950 XL have lower specs. I'm impatient to try this awesome smartphone and I hope so that you will help me to try it because I can't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharmahrsh137