Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbrooks

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
February is my birth month as well, so getting the 950 XL would be great, but more importantly, my employer has switched from two year phone upgrades to three years and my 920 has really gotten long in the tooth!

Kaustubh Adhav

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
WIll be cool to check this baby for design projects! Probably for PPTs on a larger screen. Need Continuum Graphic Design tools! Something Basic! As much as the hardware can handle

mslogjr

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I'd certainly like this device. I bought an HTC One M8 a little over a year ago, so its hard justify the cost.

The camera quality alone has made me consider buying one anyways, though...

crohns

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm ready to try a new platform. I just picked up a windows 10 PC and love the new operating system.

Time to dump my iPhone 6 for a Lumia 950!!!!

MBA Collie

May 10, 2013
Visit site
My 1520.3 screen cracked last night and it sucks because I can't find any new ones online. Hopefully I can win this 950XL to replace my 1520.3 granted its not the same 6" screen but in terms of power and features it will make up for what I lose in screen real estate.

evwilliams

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I would love this phone because the camera is amazing and I bought one the day it was released but had to return it because of how buggy the software was, but having one now would allow me to re join the WP community and use the camera to film things for the TV shows I work on.

Really hoping to win because, setting aside the glitches at launch, it's a really cool phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jesseinsf