Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiksu

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I really want to win Lumia 950 XL because I admire really much the Windows 10 ecosystem and all devices running it. They are just... awesome! I would take great pictures with it and read Windows Central of course :)

mgnoonan

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Been running on my 920 for 3 years, so never really had a PureView camera (although the 920 has a very good version, especially in low light!). Looking forward to taking some great pictures! :grin:

ravsol

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I will tell you a sad story that will tell you why I want to win the Lumia 950 badly. It started with a that my awesome yellow Lumia 920 gave up, sent it to repair for about 4 times and got a "new" phone everytime that had the same problem. At last I got a new phone but you know what? The phone was broken already, the connectors in the simcard holder was broken and I tried to return it but they said that it was I who broke them, FYI I didn't even want to open the sim card holder because it was stuck. So now I have been downgraded to a SGS4 that I borrowed from a friend and it's killing me! I can't stand it, it's lagging like hell, the powerbutton got stuck so I had to open it and try different things for about 3 hours until it worked and now it gets stuck everytime I press the powerbutton. And as a student that doesnt have a job its hard to get a new phone for now :/

If I would win the Lumia 950 XL I would love it, I would love to take pictures with it agian! I went from taking 10+ pictures a day to taking about 3 pictures every week. I want to listen to spotify offline without sacrificing my storage. I would love to just look at the screen when I'm outside in the sun without to try to find a place with shadow. I would sleep beside it, spoon it and love it more than my first unborn child because I'm getting mad at this SGS4! I need you guys to be my superheros. I been reading WC for a couple of years now but this is the first time that I decided to be a member, just so that you guys can save me from the hell I'm living in right now! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maritku