Windows Phone, i love you.

DenisThundy

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Hello, guys. I switched from Android to Windows Phone. Windows Phone is just awesome! It's clean, easy to use and powerful OS. I loved it from first touch. Windows Phone works flawlessly. When I owned Android, i thinked that WP don't have so much possibilities as Android, but i was wrong! Windows Phone haves
everything I need (well, there's no video editor (im wrong, huh?), but it's not important), and even more :). I love built-in voice assistant (which don't require internet connection (watch and learn, Apple & Google �;)), I still use WP8 8.0.10211.204 (My device is HTC 8X), which i can't update right now (but of course, I will update it).

Windows Phone = Awesomness

Last edited:

Nokia Boy

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to WPCentral!
I totally agree...I was in the same occasion too,i had an android phone which was laggy like heck,i wanted a budget phone and luckily i discovered the Nokia Lumia 520 :)

Qbi-C

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Have to agree as well.. Just switched from SGS4 to 1020 and really enjoying it - WP8 is a big surprise for me.. And I am not regretting the switch at all.. 😉

jtb79

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Sold my Note 3 and bought a Lumia 925. So far in as happy as can be and really excited about the future of the platform. Wish I would've taken the plunge sooner. What really amazes me is how solid these devices are and how smooth the OS runs. Loving me some WP8

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome WP Central forums, Always nice to have new members join in, ask questions and post in the thread's.
Good Luck :smile:

Paul May

Lumia 950 & Surface Pro Champion
Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I jumped on board with WP at the 7.0 with the LG Quantum on release day, things were a little rocky in the beginning with apps and such but having stuck with it I feel the OS is finally coming into its own and picking up steam. Welcome to the platform and I hope you love your phones as much as I love my 1020.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss