05-20-2017 10:28 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    Woah!! I like this thread!
    I guess it's the rookies turn! Well this young rookie ain't got much to tell, so I'll try to keep the autobiography short, lol.

Edited: This ISNT SHORT, as I promised, lol.

For hobbies when I'm not on any Mobile Nations forums:

I binge watch Netflix for a while, started watching the old tv series Prison Break last week.

I edit videos and pictures sometimes for my sister a few times a week.

I recently stopped but I develop Android apps using Android Studio. I might get back on that during the summer though.

Recently stopped but I also do some game development here and there for personal use.

I regularly check all of my emails.

Usually go out with some friends Friday and Saturday nights.

Read articles on the latest and greatest everything!

Building PC's (@ My Job)

And enjoying the day with family and or friends.
    04-04-2017 02:24 PM
    Okay so I guess I should post here too!

I am still going to school which takes care of my time in the morning and early afternoon.

I don't have any special hobbies, but I like to experiment around the PC and my phone a bit, recently I've built a PC for the first time and the feeling was so good when I attached the last component and the PC started running!

I also enjoy playing videogames (Windows Store is far behind Steam, sorry Microsoft) and watching Netflix.

I do some light programming and I tried to learn about Windows UWP development at Microsoft Virtual Academy, but it didn't really teach me everything I feel I need to understand it properly. Maybe the problem is my lack of knowledge of C#, because I thought that the logic behind all programming languages is the same. Maybe I'll try again in the Summer.

I like listening to music, I used to be "the wannabe 80's kid" but now my taste changes quite often.

When I have time, I also like to read science fiction or criminal thrillers, sometimes history books (yeah I know right, what a combination - computer science and history).

I go out from time to time, but in my country people are still a bit conservative about young generations going out in the late evening, which means I don't go out as often because I wouldn't get much company.

EDIT: forgot to add that I also like to play soccer and other sports with balls when I have time
    Last edited by kaktus1389; 05-02-2017 at 10:23 AM.
    05-02-2017 04:02 AM
    Greeting! I'm running around the MobileNations like a Crazy Lady.... My home is on Crackberry and have been a member since 2010. I will be learning as much as possible (with this empty head of mine) with all the different OS's and accessories. It's FUN!!!
    I also am a eBay and Amazon Queen of Buying.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-19-2017 12:35 PM
    I also am a eBay and Amazon Queen of Buying.
    My wife wishes to dispute your claim to her title.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-20-2017 06:50 AM
    My wife wishes to dispute your claim to her title.
    Oh Lordy! LOL
    RumoredNow likes this.
    05-20-2017 10:28 PM
80 ... 234