Why am I not able to update and download apps and even update my phone?

Sengrik Sangma

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone I was trying to update my apps and my phone but I notice that it is not able to update anything and it just gives error messages. Please help.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone I was trying to update my apps and my phone but I notice that it is not able to update anything and it just gives error messages. Please help.

tell us in brief> what errrror message ?? provide the full error code. > what windows 10 build are you in, check under settings , device -about

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

restart your phone and try again
Use a different wifi and try
Which OS is your phone on? Can you check in settings > system > about >OS build

Mohd Fadil A

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
for me initially for updating apps i have to keep on restart the phone and keep the phone awake. After few weeks it updates properly for me

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The OS which I am using is Windows 10 mobile and the build is 10.0.14332.1001

you're quite behind in the builds.

The only time this error was seen was when 10536 was the build in use and people had difficulty moving to the next build. I'm thinking your situation is similar

The only solution that was suggested was a return to original OS using WDRT and then upgrade from there

Sengrik Sangma

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
you're quite behind in the builds.

The only time this error was seen was when 10536 was the build in use and people had difficulty moving to the next build. I'm thinking your situation is similar

The only solution that was suggested was a return to original OS using WDRT and then upgrade from there

Yes the reason is being is that I was not able to update due to this error. But after I hard reset my phone it started downloading the updates and the apps too. Thank you anyways.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes