Why isn't Groove reading data?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Groove not reading data

So I updated my music's info via my PC, transfered it to SD card and replaced with the old files. Nothing changed in Groove. Then I deleted all the music from the SD card, and then again pasted edited files back onto it. Now Groove partially reads data. It will show the changed names, but not the artist. Only few artists and albums are correctly sorted, everything else is under 'Unknown' or "Various artist'. How the hell can I fix this? I obviously can't reinstall the app.
I'm using it on my L640, running the latest Fast Ring build.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Groove not reading data

So I updated my music's info via my PC, transfered it to SD card and replaced with the old files. Nothing changed in Groove. Then I deleted all the music from the SD card, and then again pasted edited files back onto it. Now Groove partially reads data. It will show the changed names, but not the artist. Only few artists and albums are correctly sorted, everything else is under 'Unknown' or "Various artist'. How the hell can I fix this? I obviously can't reinstall the app.
I'm using it on my L640, running the latest Fast Ring build.

when you entered artist info, did yo make sure to enter it in artist and not the featured artists section? Leave the featured or group artists section blank - I think that should work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen