Weird three lines in landscape mode...

Arya Wiguna

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
So, my 625 just got back from the Nokia Care after display servicing (I found some defects right after I bought it). But, after I played with it for a while last night, I got something weird again this morning. I don't know if it's another defect and I should go to Nokia Care again or not, but it's pretty weird...

Here's the picture of it:

wp_ss_20140826_0001.png

Notice the three grey lines beside the navigation keys on the right side of the display that I point with red arrows? They are always there if I use my phone on landscape mode... But they're gone as soon as I use my phone on portrait mode again... They're placed right on top of each navigation keys (Back, Start, and Search)... I don't know why but this came after the servicing... Is it the feature or bug? I already factory-resetted it twice and it did nothing but vanishing all of my apps... Those lines are still there... So, I hope someone here can help me... Really appreciate if you can help, thanks...

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140826_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140826_0001.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 6

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
possibly the Scroll Bar or some permutation of it ?
Possibly some light bleed from the backlit buttons ?

Looked @ mine (Lumia 1520) they're NOT there, just 1 gray (moving) scroll bar & lights stayed on (behind buttons).

Arya Wiguna

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
If it's light bleed, it won't be possible to screenshot it, right? I think it's more of the software side problem... not the hardware... because those line certainly come from the OS... and no, it's not scrollbar as I also see the scrollbar.. appreciate your reply, though...

Marcin Borowski

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
I've got the same. I think It is related with the software buttons on other Cyan devices which 625 is not equiped with... I think that Cyan Update wasn't perdffectly fitted for 625 :|

Arya Wiguna

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I've got the same. I think It is related with the software buttons on other Cyan devices which 625 is not equiped with... I think that Cyan Update wasn't perdffectly fitted for 625 :|

Same here, it's a software problem.

Well, thanks for the answers... I thought that was because of servicing failure from Nokia Care... I also went to Nokia Care again this morning and they showed me the exact same Lumia 625 and it also had that kind of lines... I hope Microsoft could fix it soon because they look a little bit annoying (I think 8.1 is great but a little bit messy at this moment)...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes