Any NFC Improvements in WP 10 Phones ?

WP_Lover

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I would like to know, if anybody who tested the W10 Phones Version allready..... found something new in the "NFC Department".... for myself I am really happy with my L930 with the Denim Update and I am really excited about WP10 f. Phones... but the last thing I am missing is... the Improvements of the usability of the NFC in our Phones.... I "just" would love it to tag the NFC Tag and my phone would for example... disable bluetooth, enable WIFI and so on in one step (batch)....

This would be a dream.... but with all the other things already there or coming with W10 f. Phones.. I am really happy... that's the reason for my nickname....

Ok, would love it to hear from you...

With kind regards from Germany....

WP_Lover :wink:

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I'd love to be able to receive photos from my wife's Android phone using NFC, but it doesn't work under WP8.1. If W10 resolves this, it will be a use useful enhancement .

WP_Lover

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello EBUK,

I have just tried it with my Android Tablet and my Lumia 930... there was no problem transfering the Image from the Tablet to the phone....

Greetings

WP_Lover

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
the last thing I am missing is... the Improvements of the usability of the NFC in our Phones.... I "just" would love it to tag the NFC Tag and my phone would for example... disable bluetooth, enable WIFI and so on in one step (batch)....
This is a pretty popular request on uservoice, but I haven't heard anything about this being addressed in WP10. I do hope so though. I find myself hitting way too many toggles as I leave my house: wifi off, portrait lock off (from last night's reading sesion), sound off.

Maybe add your vote here, can't hurt:
https://windowsphone.uservoice.com/...s/suggestions/3088478-nfc-tagg-system-changes

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2