The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
02-22-2015 07:45 PM
302 ... 910111213
tools
    Lol actually just came to post this link, which I'm certain has already been posted.

Oh and the only time I'll ever say this: Indian people on this site, go here: https://support.snapchat.com/ca/incompatible and annoy them. Get all your friends too.
    01-22-2015 09:15 PM
    They have had that page for 2 years and at this point I don't even understand why they have it because they are willfully ignoring it
    01-22-2015 11:08 PM
    I'd like to know what exactly it is they waste their time on... When I had my iPhone sure they updated the app about every two weeks or so but they were never major updates, always bug fixes etc. So with them essentially taking near a whole month to push out an update that surely one maybe two people are writing... What the hell are the rest of their team doing? I understand they have an Android app as well but that one gets updated even less frequently. Where is there development attention? Did they all effectively just call it done and now just enjoy their own app?
    01-23-2015 01:17 AM
    ...Did they all effectively just call it done and now just enjoy their own app?
    Not their App... They enjoy their cash cow.

01-23-2015 10:07 AM
    Lol actually just came to post this link, which I'm certain has already been posted.

Oh and the only time I'll ever say this: Indian people on this site, go here: https://support.snapchat.com/ca/incompatible and annoy them. Get all your friends too.
    I can check the Windows Phone option on that page, but there is no "submit" button to actually send the request to snapchat. What gives?
    That page definitely looked like one that lets users "suggest" something that never actually gets seen by snapchat.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    01-23-2015 10:18 AM
    I can check the Windows Phone option on that page, but there is no "submit" button to actually send the request to snapchat. What gives?
    That page definitely looked like one that lets users "suggest" something that never actually gets seen by snapchat.
    Exactly.

Just another slap in the face. Yet the masochists want to cozy up to Snapperoni even more for it. That's how power trips work.
    01-23-2015 10:28 AM
    Not their App... They enjoy their cash cow.

Funny video. I'm curious as to how exactly they make their money. From I remember the app didn't have any ads and it was free in the app store. Actually.... I remember some snaps that were automatically showing in the stories section that weren't related to my friends or my snaps so I guess those are worth ad revenue.

Edit: The good thing about those "ads" though was users weren't forced to watch those snaps and they aren't really as invasive as actual ads.
    01-23-2015 04:51 PM
    We need to ddos them :P
    01-24-2015 08:29 AM
    My snapchat account is activated again after 2 months
    Are we 'allowed' by snapchat to use 6snap again?
    01-26-2015 07:25 AM
    it gets unlocked 2 times before you are perma-banned. Even though mine was perma-banned im still able to view peoples snaps posted on timeline but not personal sent ones. Oh well
    Last edited by Eddie Mendoza; 01-26-2015 at 08:45 AM.
    xandros9 likes this.
    01-26-2015 08:30 AM
    Can you confirm that ? I tried last week to use my old locked account, and also a new and unlocked account just after. It seems we can't connect to an existing account with 6snap...
    01-26-2015 08:41 AM
    Can you confirm that ? I tried last week to use my old locked account, and also a new and unlocked account just after. It seems we can't connect to an existing account with 6snap...
    Yes, I confirm. Also on Rudy Huyn's twitter several people are able to use 6snap again...
    01-26-2015 09:04 AM
    Yes, I confirm. Also on Rudy Huyn's twitter several people are able to use 6snap again...
    I don't see anything on his twitter page about people using 6snap again.
    I just tried to log in to my account and I'm still getting the banned message.
    01-26-2015 09:57 AM
    trying to reset my password now to see if it lets me login ~
    01-26-2015 10:13 AM
    I tried logging out of my account and back in ~ and now it says locked, soooo no the perma-ban is in place and now I cant even view the stuff on the timeline. Im going to try creating a new account to see how long it lasts.
    01-26-2015 11:24 AM
    I tried logging out of my account and back in ~ and now it says locked, soooo no the perma-ban is in place and now I cant even view the stuff on the timeline. Im going to try creating a new account to see how long it lasts.
    What a fail !
    01-26-2015 01:57 PM
    I managed to sign in earlier on, after having got a "unable to sign in" message for weeks. Dunno for how long, but whatever.
    01-26-2015 04:52 PM
    There was an update to the snapchat app (iOS/Android) earlier today which might be why some people were able to login/snap etc for a short while. Their APIs might be unintentionally playing tricks on them (and WP users) causing the odd behavior from 6snap. Well that's my theory anyway.
    01-28-2015 12:11 AM
    Tbh if Blackberry isn't getting Snapchat, why should we. Our market share needs to increase but how can it increase if people won't buy WP if it doesn't have Whatsapp. Tricky situation right?
    01-28-2015 12:54 AM
    Tbh if Blackberry isn't getting Snapchat, why should we. Our market share needs to increase but how can it increase if people won't buy WP if it doesn't have Whatsapp. Tricky situation right?
    We deserve snapchat more than blackberry. They're Dead, and our marketshare is superior.
    01-28-2015 01:06 AM
    We deserve snapchat more than blackberry. They're Dead, and our marketshare is superior.
    This is true.

Right it is but in reality it's up to Microsoft. Money talks, and they have a lot of it. They aren't doing much because they're hoping Windows 10 will solve it for them. No one can definitively say whether it will or not, but it wouldn't be too far from the truth to say that it'll make things interesting that's for sure.
    01-28-2015 01:58 AM
    But look at the market share of android and ios, compared to ours. We aren't growing. Our numbers are declining.
    01-28-2015 12:15 PM
    But look at the market share of android and ios, compared to ours. We aren't growing. Our numbers are declining.
    Market share or number of users? Number of users is growing, it's just the the rest of the pie is growing faster.

We are millions of users strong. MILLIONS. For companies to ignore millions of impressions because it's market share is relativity small in comparison to the two largest ones is really, really dumb.

That's like a ball park not serving vegetarian options at all because most of the people there are not vegetarians. You'd better believe I'm throwing some nachos and pizza on the menu for that demographic. I'm fighting for every single dollar if I'm the owner. And those omnivores will eat vegetarian options also just like iPad owners and Android users will have Windows based devices too!
    prasath1234 likes this.
    01-28-2015 02:58 PM
    No, the cold reality is WP users "deserve" nothing, its a company's choice if they choose to support the platform or not.
    01-28-2015 03:02 PM
    Market share or number of users? Number of users is growing, it's just the the rest of the pie is growing faster.

We are millions of users strong. MILLIONS. For companies to ignore millions of impressions because it's market share is relativity small in comparison to the two largest ones is really, really dumb.
    It's said that that the saying "Looks don't matter; it's inner beauty that counts" is said by ugly people.

We take whatever numbers suit our agenda and use them. WP has been proclaimed the fastest growing smartphone OS. Percentage wise, yes it has been true for awhile. But it grew by about 1.25 million in real numbers last quarter. That's a morning's worth of Android sales.
    prasath1234 and wpn00b like this.
    01-28-2015 03:54 PM
302 ... 910111213