Double tap to lock on Lumia Cyan?

SammUL

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
For those who already run Cyan, does it it have the supposed double tap to lock feature?
All those third party tap to lock apps that try to bypass the physical button are buggy and drain battery...

Noel Guru

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Cyan update is out?! or are you talking about the DP 8.1? If you are talking about the DP version then yes the double tap feature is present which works 100% of the time. However it is to unlock not to lock the screen!

Akssingh

May 13, 2014
Visit site
By the way this is a stupid idea,many apps have double tap gesture for tasks ..they will mess up with this..yea double tap is there for so long to unlock the phone but I don't see any lock gesture ( double tap) .

Ali Assaedi

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
By the way this is a stupid idea,many apps have double tap gesture for tasks ..they will mess up with this..yea double tap is there for so long to unlock the phone but I don't see any lock gesture ( double tap) .

it was just a rumor, but if they plan to implement it, i guess it will be double tap at the start screen

Ali Assaedi

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
well, it makes locking the screen much faster, if you dont wanna use your thumb etc

i used to have a nokia N8(symbian), to lock was a spring, not a button, i had to pull it down.. anyways eventually it got really hard to pull it down, and it was alot easier to just have short cut in my home screen(which was a SPB launcher back then, the memories :D ) .. and click that to lock every time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes