Endurance test of battery on normal use

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
amazing how you get so much time, my icon lives in a qi charger until I go outside and it also stays in another qi charger in the car, still, I see battery % go by 20-30% chunks every now and then when I'm out, I just refuse to micromanage things like android guys, back in wp8 I got used to not give a damn about battery intensive things being on and it just lasted for the day or more, it was heaven

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
amazing how you get so much time, my icon lives in a qi charger until I go outside and it also stays in another qi charger in the car, still, I see battery % go by 20-30% chunks every now and then when I'm out, I just refuse to micromanage things like android guys, back in wp8 I got used to not give a damn about battery intensive things being on and it just lasted for the day or more, it was heaven

let me guess, either celllular or wifi are on, cortana is on, location is on, several things running in the background, you have facebook and whatsapp apps, also twitter probably

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
let me guess, either celllular or wifi are on, cortana is on, location is on, several things running in the background, you have facebook and whatsapp apps, also twitter probably

of course, I paid for all that, I want all that convenience to be available otherwise I would've bought an ipod touch, but no I dont use fb(just messenger for certain folks) or wasap and twitter on capped data is useless anyway

I used to be like you, making my battery last forever, but it wasn't a pleasant experience, it felt more like a job, I wasn't actually enjoying anything on it, wp8 changed all that, and now I just cant accept going back, I'd rather keep my phone in my pocket if battery is going to be a concern

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
of course, I paid for all that, I want all that convenience to be available otherwise I would've bought an ipod touch, but no I dont use fb(just messenger for certain folks) or wasap and twitter on capped data is useless anyway

I used to be like you, making my battery last forever, but it wasn't a pleasant experience, it felt more like a job, I wasn't actually enjoying anything on it, wp8 changed all that, and now I just cant accept going back, I'd rather keep my phone in my pocket if battery is going to be a concern

well, I still get a good experience out of my phone. I never did like the now mentality of social apps - a message comes in now - I'll respond to it when I want to, not when the app thinks I need to with incessant notifications

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes