[L535] Anyone have touch sensitivity problems?

DingosStable

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Received the update in germany. Its better, but multitouch has still problems. Zooming in the IE is still laggy and unresponsive. My old Lumia 520 is way more responsive and fluid I have installed the multitouch tool, the result is the same as before the update, when your two fingers get close, the screen register just one finger. Scrolling is laggy as before in the menu (i thought this had something to do with the bug???). This is like a joke, that a 18 months old device with an outdated SoC is still smoother than a brand new Quadcore Device.

I will return the Lumia 535 to amazon.

Sorry for my english.

EDIT: New problem: sporadic, when im holding the Lumia with my right hand, the screen responds sometime to my palm. But my palm doesnt touch the screen...

Last edited:

alisaad619

May 8, 2014
Visit site
No , it's normal update (doesn't require developer program registration)

I checked my sister lumia 535 and the update is not available yet in Saudi Arabia , hopefully it will be available to us very soon

DingosStable

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Do you think there will be another update for multitouch?

I dont know what to do, return the 535 and buy a Lumia 630 or keeping the 535 and waiting for an update. But what if its because of the cheap hardware (touch controller)?

EDIT:

i have made a short clip:
/watch?v=BvmiPSBYFPY

Last edited:

nolanpangestu

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
I've update the L535 OTA in indonesia too.. There is some improvement.. But when i compare to my L520.. It still not the same.. L520 is far better on touch and also the build quality..

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Have updated too. It's miles ahead of the old! Plus the battery saver app now spots the percentage indicator even when minimized to the smallest.👍

pengfoong

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I've updated to the 8.10.14226.359 but the problem is still there. I don't have DP enabled. Someone mentioned that DP makes it better. Guess i"ll try that out. If it doesn't, I'm ditching this phone and getting an Android. I need a phone that works. Had exactly the same problem when I purchased 620 two years ago. In the end I got myself a 820. Now it's happening all over again. The responsiveness of 535 is even worse than of the 620. At least single point touches work with the 620.

I give up sending it for warranty. Had a nightmare two years ago with the 620. I lost count how many times i went to the service center. I'll just keep the 535 as a reminder not to buy Nokia/MS mobile phone again.

UPDATE: nope, DP does not help in any way.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidCreased