Post pictures of your latest purchase

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
WOW. That's a beautiful car, I'd love to go for a spin in something like this one day.
There are Mustang owners all over the UK. Here is a link to a Facebook group where you could find gatherings and maybe get a ride.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
His and hers Axil TRACKR Blu Earmuffs.

Ear protection that allows normal conversation. Pairs to phones for music and phone calls via blue-tooth button and blue-tooth volume control on left ear piece.

Separate ambient and blue-tooth volume.

Ambient sound enters microphones. Volume control adjusts volume that gets to the internal "speakers" from none to significantly amplified. Any loud noises are attenuated to safe levels automatically.

Got to use my Light Box for photos. Just learning how to adjust raw photos in PS Elements.

20230516_063743.jpg20230516_063826.jpg20230516_111739.jpg

Last edited:

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Yee haw! We saw a group wearing these at the racetrack and had to order them for me and my nephew.
d5a6564d7e5dce4f4ae2aa0b50fce1ac.jpg

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Picked up a retractable air hose reel that was 50% off on the WOOT! website. Not a fan of the color or branding, but couldn’t pass up the deal since my regular hose was just wound up on the floor. Definitely happy to have it up and out of the way.

PXL_20230521_192702197_Original.jpeg

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
Picked up a retractable air hose reel that was 50% off on the WOOT! website. Not a fan of the color or branding, but couldn’t pass up the deal since my regular hose was just wound up on the floor. Definitely happy to have it up and out of the way.

View attachment 143438
I really need to get a new one of these. The spring in mine gave out years ago, and I've been just coiling it up and hanging it on the shutoff valve sticking out of the tank, and my extra roll is rolled up onto a manual extension cord reel. I bought a manual crank reel, but when I got it home decided I didn't really like it. My issue has always been that my garage is narrow, so I can't have it sticking out from a wall or it's in the way. My best bet is bolting it to the ceiling near a wall, parallel with the wall.

Reactions: HelloNNNewman

Grabber5.0

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site
New blower fan (AKA squirrel cage) for the furnace/AC. Not a purchase I wanted to make. Some chunks of expanding foam got caught in the blower and threw off the balance. I had noticed it seemed a bit more noisy than usual, and then after a few days, it started shaking the whole unit - the sound was actually being transmitted through the gas pipe to the meter and kinda made a contractor nervous that has been doing some work for us. I pulled it out this morning and found the foam chunks, but it still made noise when I spun the fan by hand, so I pulled the blower assembly out. After getting a good look, I determined that the vanes actually broke loose from the central hub, so the outside of the fan was shifted to one side which out it waaaay out of balance. After hunting down the exact model number for the furnace, I was able to locate the correct part and pick it up.

PS - if you want to know how NOT to remove the old squirrel cage from the housing, just ask. I can tell you what not to do. Would have gone back together in a few minutes rather than an hour of id just searched for how to do it rather than making my own path. That's just one of several things I could have done differently to make this repair much faster, and keep the house from reaching 83°F before I got the AC turned back on just after midnight.
144c903b691d3e0910e005965839cbeb.jpg

PS- photo taken with BB KEYOne. LOL

Last edited:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
New Motorola Razr+ showed up while I'm at work.

Edit: Now that I have my SIM inserted, I can definitely say that Best Buy messed up. :ROFLMAO:

When I went to pre-order, I chose the Activate Later option. Surprisingly, that option was $100 off.

Usually, Activate Today is the cheaper deal because that's for ordering through a carrier.

But hey, that's the price they were charging, so I ordered.

It seems Best Buy corrected this mistake, because when I checked a bit ago, the Activate Today option is $100 off, and Activate Later is full price.

Ooooops on them!

20230623_133905.jpg

Last edited:

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
New Motorola Razr+ showed up while I'm at work.

Edit: Now that I have my SIM inserted, I can definitely say that Best Buy messed up. :ROFLMAO:

When I went to pre-order, I chose the Activate Later option. Surprisingly, that option was $100 off.

Usually, Activate Today is the cheaper deal because that's for ordering through a carrier.

But hey, that's the price they were charging, so I ordered.

It seems Best Buy corrected this mistake, because when I checked a bit ago, the Activate Today option is $100 off, and Activate Later is full price.

Ooooops on them!

View attachment 143455

So, how is it?!

I am extremely fascinated and if I wasn’t having to fund so many life changes, I would hop on that really good. To me, it’s one of the most interesting and accessible foldables I’ve seen out.

Reactions: HeyCori

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
So, how is it?!

I am extremely fascinated and if I wasn’t having to fund so many life changes, I would hop on that really good. To me, it’s one of the most interesting and accessible foldables I’ve seen out.

Thus far I'm really enjoying it! It really is exactly as advertised. I haven't come across any got'chas or major downsides that wasn't already pointed out by reviewers. And it's been a weird feeling because I haven't had a phone small enough to comfortably fit in my pocket in 5+ years. It's a bit liberating to sit down without first finding a place to store my phone.

If there is a downside, it's that the Flip 5 is the same price with vastly better hardware. One criticism of the Flip/Fold that I've seen over the years is hardware durability, so we'll see if that improves with the latest models. If not, then the Razr+ might have that advantage.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
-New toy - oneplus pad. fedex delivered it this morning. First non samsung tablet in years. I was considering the Samsung Galaxy s7fe but then I saw a review for the oneplus. It was a bit better in general at a cheaper price. They were running a special, so I got the keyboard/case free and the stylus half price. Was supposed to get a 30 dollar discount but it was not given at this time. Support is ignoring my emails about it. Sure hope I do not need support for anything else. Not a good sign.

In general, I am happy with it since I have been without a tablet for a few months.

forum-.jpg

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I give up, had to get rid of two amazon echo shows. Got tired of all the unwanted content amazon is tossing on them. Some are removable and some are not but you have to check every few days to see if anything unwanted was added that can be removed. So I replaced two of the three I owned. Gotta keep one for the ring camera. I replaced them with Echo Pops. Still with amazon but at least there is no screen. Now the setup fun begins :) Most likely will give the extra shows to the local humane society thrift shop.

aaa.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb