Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Wait wait hold up, is that for real?

*looks a little closer*

I see the three dots in the lower right, that's an edited photo. I was wondering how so much got on the main screen! It looks nice though, not as "busy" as I thought a screen with more rows would be

Haha that is a good edit, did a double take when I saw it too

Last edited:

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah i just took loads then used gimp to make it into one large picture
Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_253 using Board Express

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Wait wait hold up, is that for real?

*looks a little closer*

I see the three dots in the lower right, that's an edited photo. I was wondering how so much got on the main screen! It looks nice though, not as "busy" as I thought a screen with more rows would be

should have used the HD photo viewer, leaves no three dots menu ^_^

Colossae323

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Sorry if this has been answered before. But can you change the colour of individual tiles on the home screen? Funny thing is, I was using Launcher 8 on android, before moving to WP8. Launcher 8 basically made the android home page and app drawer look like the real thing, but you could change the colour on each tile...

Last edited:

hohohohanfan

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Sorry if this has been answered before. But can you change the colour of individual tiles on the home screen? Funny thing is, I was using Launcher 8 on android, before moving to WP8. Launcher 8 basically made the android home page and app drawer look like the real thing, but you could change the colour on each tile...

to my knowledge no. But some apps have customizable start tiles so you can change the color like Battery Sense and Wikipedia

vikrant6

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody noticed this beautiful wide tile of Bloomberg when you pin Markets to your home screen. I don't really follow markets, but pinned it because it looks so nice.. :)
wp_ss_20130704_0002.png

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
anyone know how to get the small "network" tile.
it's in the INFO section, and appears to show live status about roaming, data, wifi, ...

the Quick Settings app creates small tiles with a little black bubble showing "on" for Wifi and for network settings

tooobs

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
the Quick Settings app creates small tiles with a little black bubble showing "on" for Wifi and for network settings

no, that's not what i mean.
i'm talking about the tile in this home screen.
the small tile located somewhere halfway. in the section called INFO. the tile right below the weather tile.

it says
ROGERS
Available : yes
Wifi : no
Roaming : no
Data enabled : yes
Network

Last edited:

tooobs

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Nothing special... except trying to keep everything on 1 screen (no scrolling).
Don't know how long i will be able to keep that up (app collection still growing).
I love the small to do list (StickyTiles) and the very informative small weather tile (myWeather).
The wifi and gps shortcut is with Connectivity Tiles (rather than connectivity shortcuts) because it uses the standard wp8 logos.
Wish i could change colour of some tiles (the non-blue ones :)
And i am on the lookout for other small informative tiles. Any suggestions? like for alarm, calender, ...
wp_ss_20130705_0001.jpg

TraciLords

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
no, that's not what i mean.
i'm talking about the tile in this home screen.
the small tile located somewhere halfway. in the section called INFO. the tile right below the weather tile.

it says
ROGERS
Available : yes
Wifi : no
Roaming : no
Data enabled : yes
Network

I was using Quick Tiles.
However it has since been uninstalled from my phone.
It was constantly being blocked from running in the background and I didn't find it that useful after awhile.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254