Shipping for Orders from Canada

tewmgd

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the email from Microsoft Store saying my Surface has been shipped.

See attached screenshot.

The tracking number doesn't work yet. I'm hoping the delivery on Monday.

cool! when did you receive the shipping notice? And when did you order the tablet?

Matthieu

b3rto

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I too received shipping notice in the night around 2:30am.

Ordered on the 16th. While the tracking doesn't work, I assume it will arrive Tuesday.

ShPhoenix

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Well a bit more faith in Microsoft again...

Got my notice around 12:30am. Ordered the 32GB with Touch Cover on the 16th around 10:30am.

snailium

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
cool! when did you receive the shipping notice? And when did you order the tablet?

Matthieu

Ordered on Oct 16 afternoon around 2:00pm

Shipping notice received Oct 28, 12:55am EDT

Not the tracking still doesn't work. So I'm expecting delivery on Tuesday.

theseusperse

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
OK so it seems people are geting their tracking order in chronological order, starting with people who pre-ordered first on the 16th. I guess since the cork has popped maybe Microsoft will get through them quickly.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I just got my delivery confirmation & tracking number. I ordered 10/18 early a.m.

I'm saving my relief (and belief) until the device is in my hot little hands...

And on the Microsoft site my order is listed as "complete" instead of "in process". I hated those two words.

Last edited:

Thryon

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
UPS has finally received my Surface. Delivery is now scheduled for tomorrow EBD on UPS tracking site. Yeah! the only issue is that I have a couple appointments in the morning. Hopefully UPS will run a little late tomorrow.

acsurf

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Been following the thread for a bit.

Originally got tracking # on Thursday morning. UPS just now says Origin Scan in Harrisburg, PA. UPS Intl Express. Delivery scheduled for end of day Tuesday. Ordered very early on the 16th (9:50 Mountain)

tewmgd

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
It seems that the packages are shipped from Pennsylvania... Which is on the trail of Sandy. Should we see a sign from god about the Surface and Canada? After the snafu about Rogers and the black only Lumia 920 I wonder... :)

acsurf

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
My surface appears to be going by truck this morning. Its gone from Harrisburg to New Stanton to Columbus. Should be on its way to Louisville KT later today and on track for delivery tomorrow.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria