The Windows Central Windows 10 Tailgate party!

Joosth

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
Like I already posted, these steps got Windows 10 to start properly installing for me:

What this error means is, your Windows 10 installation folder is unfinished and/or corrupted. Now, how do you fix that?
1. Go into "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download" and delete everything in that folder.
2. Now, run the command prompt as an administrator. Type in "wuauclt.exe /updatenow".
3. Go to your Control Panel > Windows Update and your Windows 10 should start re-downloading from scratch, hopefully without flaws this time

Nothing happend on my screen. Just tried your way and now i can actually see that i'm downloading windows 10 in windows update.
Thanks bro

GBO323

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I right-clicked my windows upgrade app in the toolbar and checked upgrade...and a link on it appeared. So at 11:30CST time, I was upgraded.

DenMag

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Same here, errors in logs for the Windows 10 Upgrade and when following the instructions, nothing happened.

Found post here that mentioned if you were already a member of the Insiders Program, go to the web page and you'll be able to download, which is what I'm doing right now!

Option there for ISO download too, so that's on the agenda for tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di