WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
After not having Facebook for years, I'm debating the idea of having an active account (my account is deactivated) again. Why? Because of the various groups that are there and the impact of that. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be anywhere else. Some places/organizations only do Facebook groups.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I honestly didn't have much hope for the US unlocked model I have. Let's see how this plays out before I make any decisions.View attachment 141901

Let us know what you think! Samsung has been treating the US unlocked models well with security patches with the S10 series. Not Pixel well, but at least to the point where these updates are available are in the same month it was released.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Well he may argue the difference between tried and invested in...
But he knows that like him, I'm a member of the owned 100+ device club. Hacks and special files were stock in trade with those OSes. I'd go with WebOS as the best OS of all time that was never adopted, because you can see UI elements in Google and Apple software that are traceable back to Palm.

We got down like that. Maybe him a bit deeper than me, but .cab files, Web OS repositories, etc...i knew a thing or two.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
But he knows that like him, I'm a member of the owned 100+ device club. Hacks and special files were stock in trade with those OSes. I'd go with WebOS as the best OS of all time that was never adopted, because you can see UI elements in Google and Apple software that are traceable back to Palm.

We got down like that. Maybe him a bit deeper than me, but .cab files, Web OS repositories, etc...i knew a thing or two.
Dulcimer is STILL my default email ringtone. That's my webOS heritage representin'.

It was not adopted as an OS but look at the features that are lauded now but originated there: wireless charging, tap to share, gesture navigation and contact integration.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Work day is done. Gonna eat some ribs with a cold beer. I wanted burnt ends but they were out. How the F are you out of burnt ends in a BBQ spot?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Dulcimer is STILL my default email ringtone. That's my webOS heritage representin'.

It was not adopted as an OS but look at the features that are lauded now but originated there: wireless charging, tap to share, gesture navigation and contact integration.
People pilfered the $#@! outta WebOS for sure.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Switched out the case on my Pixel 3a. The transparent case didn't like the overseas trips and looks brown instead of clear.

Switched to a gray case. Much better.

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site

Oh well, I'm out in my own league growing up in the 90s then I guess. I only had the luxury of owning a burgandy Motorola pager before '99 and never graduated from that until after 2005 with a used hp ipaq off ebay but that was not even wifi unless I bought the card slot adapter. I was old school with a flip phone all through college. Was not until after around 2009 or shortly after when I got my first android phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
umaima_khan