Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram villamor

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
This is my story! First, I've been using my lumia 635 for quite a while now, and Man! We all know nokia lumia 635, it's a low end device, I need a major Upgrade! I'm from the android ecosystem, when I tried windows phone I never looked back. .
Second, this is my first time commenting Windows Central, I'm just an avid reader but you guys made me create a profile and comment this long post! HAHA! I'll try engaging in your future post :winktongue:
Third, Do you believe in destiny!? It just so happen that I'll be turning 24 or 6 years old this 29th of February where this contest will end! I'm a Leap-ling and I never receive a gift before, maybe this one!? HAHA Just give me this phone Windows Central! haha! Microsoft don't sell these phone in our country, and I cant never buy a phone with this price yet :grin:

AlanSGardner

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
I am always a little behind the tech curve. I working hard to catch up, at least so that I provide my children fewer excuses to giggle. The Lumia 950 EL would be a fine leap in that direction. And I'm ready.

Ashish Lilhare

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I'm loving my Lumia 730, because it's display and front camera is best. I'm read full specification of Lumia 950 XL, I want that's display, pure view camera 📷, windows hello, continum, with windows 10 mobile. Windows 10 best using in laptop 💻.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
at first, my android users ie motorola and sony xperia.
but I am getting fed up with android and want to try something new, At first I often read on the internet about windows phone, especially in the portal web portal on windows and windows phone. I read on the web winpoin.com and idwinphone.com for local web Indonesia, for the International web I have often read in windowscentral.com, WMPoweruser, winbeta.org, neowin.net. After some time and consideration I want to try windows phone. And finally I bought nokia lumia 925, because I am interested in the design and its cool camera.
All applications run smoothly, soft, light, and cool metro ui makes me hard to turn away from windows phone, although the app gap in windows phone ecosystem. but all that is in store windows have been is enought for me.

I am very interested in the 10 windows mobile, windows mobile 10 by following insider program, I know the development of windows mobile 10 from the initial stage were infested with many bugs until build 10586,107 because my phone old school so it did not get bulid redstone.
for Windows Mobile 10 brings very cool features like a continuum, but this feature is only for the latest phone with certain hardware specifications.

I hope to win the Lumia 950 XL, and could try continuum and features the best camera phone:smile::smile::smile:

Manis12

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for providing this opportunity to win this beautiful phone. Windowscentral provides us with so many of these chances. I hope this time I will also get one.

Godson Arun Kumar

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Would be an upgrade( a rather huge one) from my Lumia 520. That aside I really love the phone for its 20 MP zeiss sensor. Liquid cooling in a phone would be cool to brag about and need I say about continuum. 950 and its big brother go right to the top of my desirability list. Good luck to all in this contest.

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
at first, I was the android
My initial phone motorola and sony xperia
but I was bored with android
At first I read on the web portal on windows phone and youtube.
to web portal Indonesia I read winpoin.com and idwinphone.com
and for international web portal is windowscentral.com, wmpoweruser.com, neowin.net etc
And that makes me attracted to windows phone is a lightweight memory management so that the UI feels smooth. And unlike when in android that requires a great resource if you want smooth.
And that makes me more intrigued by windows phone is when my friend showed gaming asphalt 8: airborne in lumia 520 game run very smooth with 512 RAM, wow fantastic...
I finally decided to buy lumia 925, I am very interested in the camera and phone design, because this phone is windows phone.

When windows mobile 10 coming in, although still in the development stage I saw a lot of features on offer WM 10,
but my phone does not get updated redstone and still stuck in the build 10586.107:crying:
"maybe my LUMIA 925 must UPDATE to LUMIA 950 XL to Get build REDSTONE hahaha" :winktongue::grincry:

Please WINDOWSCENTRAL, I hope I can win the Lumia 950 XL, I want to try out the continuum features, and a great camera. :cool::angel:
Sorry for bad english :angel:

Ostbiten

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I went from Android to a 830 and realised how smooth and good Windows OS was. Sadly my phone kept on getting broken/stuck pixels all the time, so I got money back. I didn't want to get another 830 because of the problem, and back then the 950 and 950 XL was not yet released as of yet, so I went for a Android device again. Now I am sitting here wanting to try out the new 950 XL, so I would've loved to get one and get back to Windows OS again, and this time with Windows 10! Would love to test out Continuum aswell, I think excel on that thing would be perfect when I study economics and continue with a job in that. :)

ma678

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I just got an AT&T Lumia 640 three days ago and quite impressed with the device and win10. Definitely want to have a 950xl. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reiana S.