.164 no band notifications

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Just spotted this one. No calls, mails, texts come through. Definitely paired as health app works just fine. De registered, re registered, paired, sorted tiles, but still nothing. :-(

Any one else?

Band 1, 950xl, .164.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Gadget app is updated, and bckground working?

Hi Maurizio, gonna have to stop meeting like this! People will talk lol.

Yep gadget updated. I have had a tinker and seems to stay connected now. Kept dropping out when viewing on bt setting screen.

I decided a total reset, another hour of my shortening life I won't get back, left it alone for a good chunk of the day, allowing for updates. Now it stays connected!! Yay

I also selected use a different device for audio in advanced settings. Even headset works properly now, with good sound quality and impressive range

Andy Osteen

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
having the same issue. Tried unregistering the band 2 from the app, resetting the band 2, uninstalling the health app, restarting the phone, reinstalling the app and re-pairing the band 2, but still no notifications coming through. .164 did something to mess everything up...it was working perfectly immediately before the update.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
having the same issue. Tried unregistering the band 2 from the app, resetting the band 2, uninstalling the health app, restarting the phone, reinstalling the app and re-pairing the band 2, but still no notifications coming through. .164 did something to mess everything up...it was working perfectly immediately before the update.

I'm guessing, in my case, that the update once again caused data issues. I though you could just upgrade, but some phones seem to suffer conflicts.

I hard reset, just in case there was any 'ghost' data left. I didn't restore either, and every thing is going well. Band gets notifications, and even Cortana works on it!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wizzard