WPCentral Nokia Lumia 710 Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tersoth

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Here is my entry taken with my iPhone (yes I need a WP to save me from Apple). Its a weird dirt road out in the middle of nowhere that is lit by street lights?

roadSmall.jpg

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
There are some great photos in this thread. I had some really nice landscapes, but since we could only enter one photo I decided on this one instead. I figured it had a Windows Phone theme to it and it just seemed more "interesting" to me. I feel like there are little stories going on in there.

attachment.php

This was shot with an HTC Titan.

Used Photoshop to make it B&W and change the dimensions to 5x7 at 72 dpi.

nohorse

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Creepy Lodge from The Shining

I was visiting timberline lodge last weekend and snapped this picture of the lodge that was used as the exterior shots in The Shining. it's still pretty creepy and the little "stay away" sign is kinda fun too. this was taken with my Nokia Lumia 800 free developer phone and the pucture was auto-uploaded to skydrive.
embed

opacityzero

Jan 16, 2005
Visit site
I love windows phones like a kid loves cupcakes!

Truly committed: I will leave Sprint (that's 10yrs with them and counting) to T-Mobile if I win this phone!

btw, despite the measly '1' posting count appearing there on the left, I'm a long time member and poster of treocentral and precentral forums.

Last edited:

Teebo hearts bacon

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Here's my entry! It was taken using an LG ENV3, edited with my friend's Windows phone (fhotoroom).
Definitely hoping to upgrade my phone and switch over to t-mobile. :)

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
This is a pic i took at a Jean LeLoup show in Montreal Canada.

hes the Jim morrison of Canada! lol

JleL.jpg

man he was SOO high while he was playing.. good god... specially when he came back from the break!
hahaha

Photogen1c

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
My black and white entry. Taken with my HTC Tilt 2

Colorado Ski Trip - Grabbed this picture with my camera phone before I skied down.

cameraphonpicture.JPG

Last edited:

aufbau

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Took this with my Dell Venue Pro, converted to B&W on my computer. Lots of great photos here! Hope I can win cause my friend's iPhone just died and he's been dying to get a Lumia.

evico

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Need an upgrade!!! iPhone 4 with HDR

I took this photo of a dog with my iPhone 4 :( Imagine what I could do with a Nokia 710 Windows phone ;)

jhousden9

Oct 5, 2011
www.twitter.com
Chocolate Death Star.

I took a picture of some Lindt chocolate as I thought it looked like the Death Star from Star Wars lol.

Have been looking into getting the Lumia 710 for a while, and would be awesome to win it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar