03-30-2014 03:58 PM
287 ... 23456 ...
tools
    lol, there are more important things in the world you can scratch your neck to shreds about! ;)
    IT'S JUST AN UPDATE, GUYS. Just a bunch of data.. Nothing more. I'm sure we are able to await this.
    Oh good, this guy is here.

"guys, that thing you're all passionate about means nothing, stop caring about things. Cancer exists so you're wrong in feeling anything"

Take your phony nonsense and go post somewhere else. There is a long history of Microsoft being way behind with this platform, and as a company in general. They're always a day late and a dollar short. I like this platform, but it takes them forever to do nothing.
    Kashan Osama and NewTincho like this.
    03-25-2014 06:12 PM
    Oh good, this guy is here.
    Oh, hello! :)

"guys, that thing you're all passionate about means nothing, stop caring about things. Cancer exists so you're wrong in feeling anything"

Take your phony nonsense and go post somewhere else. There is a long history of Microsoft being way behind with this platform, and as a company in general. They're always a day late and a dollar short. I like this platform, but it takes them forever to do nothing.
    That's not what I said. I'm also very passionate about MS. I also care about the platform. But it does NOT matter if a developer preview comes out some days later than expected. However, it DOES matter when the final version will get released to the public.
    I said, let's not overdo it. I did not say don't care about it.
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-25-2014 06:25 PM
    Why did he tweet this yet there's been no article about it here?
    03-25-2014 06:38 PM
    Sad times...

Microsoft, you never cease to amaze me........ -
    03-25-2014 06:38 PM
    I still say we shouldn't jump to conclusions. I mean first of all if it was official Daniel would of made an article about it. Second if he stated that he is the source to protect the persons identity it shows me that it hasn't been proven because he could be looking for more confirmation to back what the source told Daniel. So for me I'll wait till either Daniel makes an article or wait till April 2nd :)
    Muessig likes this.
    03-25-2014 06:41 PM
    I still say we shouldn't jump to conclusions. I mean first of all if it was official Daniel would of made an article about it. Second if he stated that he is the source to protect the persons identity it shows me that it hasn't been proven because he could be looking for more confirmation to back what the source told Daniel. So for me I'll wait till either Daniel makes an article or wait till April 2nd :)
    I'm betting on an article tomorrow!
    Dadstar0410 likes this.
    03-25-2014 07:06 PM
    not really giving Samsung anything as Nokia will be showing of a couple devices on the 2nd.
    03-25-2014 07:12 PM
    Were talking about the developer preview right? I never saw it confirmed on coming on April 2nd, please someone post a link to official announcement?
    03-25-2014 07:19 PM
    Fill in the blank.... Keep calm and ....
    03-25-2014 07:32 PM
    Even if it was realeased on time I am sure most of us realize it will be months before we actually get the update. Now it will just be longer. I thought they got rid of that guy that was causing all these problems at Microsoft.
    03-25-2014 07:36 PM
    Lol, how can it be delayed if it hasn't even been announced or confirmed to be released on the 2nd :P But aside from that technical fact, I totally agree that Microsoft is way too late already. At this point they are just becoming more and more irrelevant as the days go on. I hope they release it soon. On the brightside though, at least we will probably get an official confirmation and details on all of the updates on the 2nd even if it's not in our hands on that day :D
    arifdanials and prasath1234 like this.
    03-25-2014 07:51 PM
    It never was announced so it cant be delayed then.. Fact. Ok, there were rumours and innuendo from credible sources.

WPCentral is the go to place for WP stuff. Very possible that it was never coming on that exact date, the romours just got out of hand. Now it got so big, that MS had to step in and make soneone say something...

Wharever guys, its coming soon take it easy. Sun wlll rise still. Trust me, I want it as bad as the next guy...
    03-25-2014 08:04 PM
    It never was announced so it cant be delayed then.. Fact. Ok, there were rumours and innuendo from credible sources.

WPCentral is the go to place for WP stuff. Very possible that it was never coming on that exact date, the romours just got out of hand. Now it got so big, that MS had to step in and make soneone say something...

Wharever guys, its coming soon take it easy. Sun wlll rise still. Trust me, I want it as bad as the next guy...
    Heresy!!!

What makes you think you can come to an internet forum and make absolute perfect sense?!? Don't let it happen again!
    03-25-2014 08:28 PM
    Were talking about the developer preview right? I never saw it confirmed on coming on April 2nd, please someone post a link to official announcement?
    That's because Microsoft never said anything about it, which is why all these people moaning are so annoying because they are going on about it being delayed when a date was actually never given so it hasn't been delayed at all. It will still be shown off at BUILD as planned but it won't be available to download the same day because they never said that it would be!
    03-25-2014 08:29 PM
    Oh well, I'll just wait because what are we going to do?

"GIVE US A BUILD NOW!"
    "THINGS ARE FLAKY, YOU FAILED MS"
    03-25-2014 08:38 PM
    Lol, he jokes. Right???
    03-25-2014 08:39 PM
    Oh well, I'll just wait because what are we going to do?

"GIVE US A BUILD NOW!"
    "THINGS ARE FLAKY, YOU FAILED MS"
    Much update
    Many wait
    Such disappoint

Wow
    xandros9 and Kashan Osama like this.
    03-25-2014 08:41 PM
    Heresy!!!

What makes you think you can come to an internet forum and make absolute perfect sense?!? Don't let it happen again!
    I know right how dare he make sense ! To the lions I say
    Anyways I guess people thought it was a fact that it was going to be released on that day. I don't blame them for getting thier hopes up though
    03-25-2014 08:46 PM
    Why should they give Samsung the premiere?? I mean, it's Samsung...

Also, if the SE comes out this day, why shouldn't Microsoft just release 8.1 to everybody and just skip the preview thing?
    omg I may likely drop windows phone if they were to go signature with Samsung.

I never really understood how HTC got it even though Microsoft invested in Nokia. But it didn't bother me much but Samsung as a premier anything with their cheap feeling and phoned in designs annoys me worse than Nokia x.

I don't get why Daniel hasn't posted anything yet.
    03-25-2014 09:07 PM
    Hay Guys this is not a real news.
    .if this is a real news then why he not posted on wpcentral.com ....think man
    03-25-2014 09:08 PM
    Grown men whining over a preview that was never officially announced coming is utterly sad.
    SSgt Bruskowiz likes this.
    03-25-2014 09:10 PM
    With all these delays i can see many people moving away from windows phone... i think its sad. MS should do much better than this if they want to survive on mobile platforms. my l 920 is crying for 8.1, we need something better for our great phones... wtf are you thinking MS???????????? just move quick or you loose thousands of costumers...
    Kashan Osama likes this.
    03-25-2014 09:34 PM
    If I am not mistaken, Windows 8.1 Preview was available on the same day as the announcement for download. I really don't think they will delay this.
    03-25-2014 09:39 PM
    The thing is what we're talking about here is a preview that relatively few customers will see. The official 8.1 update is likely months away yet.
    03-25-2014 09:40 PM
    If I am not mistaken, Windows 8.1 Preview was available on the same day as the announcement for download. I really don't think they will delay this.
    Ms never official stated that there would be such a preview.

Find a official ms source and post it here.
    03-25-2014 09:43 PM
287 ... 23456 ...