Flashing AT&T lumia 920, is it impossible? Cause I just can't so far....Can anyone help me?

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
@vimukthi999

side question - How can we load side apps, do we need to pay to M$ to get dev account or do you know any other option

Regards
Manoj

this is getting interesting,,believe 1 day ago i got my self dev account,,unlocked my phone to side loads app,,,with out paying a cent,,
now im downloading windows 8.1 preview as i can't run sdk windows 32 bit,,
so can't wait,,
after i get a dev account myself feel like to create a my own app,,but no knowledge ,,but my ultimate goal at this moment learn some basics,,

just thinking out bit,,:)

Douglas Zacharias

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine is black too but when i download the files for the 059Q6w4, the biggest file is for the yellow one, so the ncs recognizes the firmware for the yellow one and all the other files that i just downloaded are for the 059QW4...and that's why it doesn't work! And the two links .ffu on the black firmware on this link and the yellow .ffu one are both for the firmware 059R2L8...

Douglas Zacharias

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
can't i just leave the rogers one or i have to download the euro dev 1: because on rogers i could manage to leave the connection only on 3g...will it be possible to manage this one the euro dev ...is the euro dev 1 better then rogers:

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
congrats :) choice is up to u,,
i prefer dev cos its unbranded ,,rogers still branded,,

if u go for dev
make sure update rogers via phone then flash

mk73rc

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
can't i just leave the rogers one or i have to download the euro dev 1: because on rogers i could manage to leave the connection only on 3g...will it be possible to manage this one the euro dev ...is the euro dev 1 better then rogers:

IMHO, I couldnt find much difference in Roger & dev ROM, my concern was, I should be able to select 2G / 3G, etc.. which I could do it roger and euro dev also.

mk73rc

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
this is getting interesting,,believe 1 day ago i got my self dev account,,unlocked my phone to side loads app,,,with out paying a cent,,
now im downloading windows 8.1 preview as i can't run sdk windows 32 bit,,
so can't wait,,
after i get a dev account myself feel like to create a my own app,,but no knowledge ,,but my ultimate goal at this moment learn some basics,,

just thinking out bit,,:)

How can I get dev account.

ngilbert89

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
trying to flash my lumia 920 but when I connect my phone no phone information is being shown as in the image attached is this normal?

Attachments

• 920.jpg
    920.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 3

rush_ad

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
So I managed to get from AT&T to Rogers ROM. However, I get the following error from flashing the Euro Dev ROM on Rogers:

0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.

Any help please?

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
So I managed to get from AT&T to Rogers ROM. However, I get the following error from flashing the Euro Dev ROM on Rogers:

0xFA001304: Platform ID check fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not meant for this product. The platform ID of image does not match with platform ID of the device.

Any help please?

after installing roger ,,tell me did u updated it to latest,,via phone,,

setting>phone update

u should update and try again

ngilbert89

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
its alryt but ,,tell me did u already download FW ,,and place it ,,C:\ProgramData\Nokia\Packages\Products

yes I have already downloaded the firmware, I am just abit confused as it wont display information about current firmware on the phone also when the phone is in flash mode I get a red cross saying phone is not supported is this normal, I have attached a screen shot thanks.

Attachments

• ncs 920.jpg
    ncs 920.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 4

rush_ad

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
after installing roger ,,tell me did u updated it to latest,,via phone,,

setting>phone update

u should update and try again

I am updating it right now. The phone has been stuck at "Preparing to install 100%" for last 30 mins.

Also, I've been researching late. And it looks like there is no way to go back from Euro Dev RM-821 back to AT&T RM-820. Is this still true?

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I am updating it right now. The phone has been stuck at "Preparing to install 100%" for last 30 mins.

Also, I've been researching late. And it looks like there is no way to go back from Euro Dev RM-821 back to AT&T RM-820. Is this still true?

going back again to at&t never tried myself,,
i never download at&t FW,

vimukthi999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
yes I have already downloaded the firmware, I am just abit confused as it wont display information about current firmware on the phone also when the phone is in flash mode I get a red cross saying phone is not supported is this normal, I have attached a screen shot thanks.

ok this one i never saw it on my NCS,,

but i see u have choose ur usb port,,
try to flash it as no connection

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb