Xbox preview invites

bobsentell

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Finally got in the program! That only took 50 days. I'd completely given up on it and moved on when I got the invite last night. It's downloading the latest preview now.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Real pleased for you! As I have said many times in this thread, it is very difficult to understand how some get in so quickly, and others take multiple attempts. I think the average at the moment is 24 to 48 hours. Funnily enough, 2 or 3 have messaged me on Live this week to say that they just got in, a month after I added them.

Glad you are in!

To anyone else happening across the thread for the first time, read the first post if you are wanting me to invite you.

Happy gaming people.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I asked two people, and got in the preview after around 4 days. I added you recently, I'm happy to try again. Some take a day or so, some take a few weeks. It is a bit of a lottery.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
By way of an update, the guy that I attempted to invite many times (around 25 +) got in yesterday!

Most take only 1 or 2 attempts. If I added you before and you didn't get in, drop me a message on Live.

Good luck people.

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
By way of an update, the guy that I attempted to invite many times (around 25 +) got in yesterday!

Most take only 1 or 2 attempts. If I added you before and you didn't get in, drop me a message on Live.

Good luck people.

Yep, I got my invite last night around 9pm PST. Thanks again Peachy001 !!!!

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yours was easy by comparison, only took two attempts for you!

That other fella (not sure what his WC name is) took forever. I even stopped sending the "done" message to him. It didn't seem fair. I kept dropping him an invite as I added others, so I lost count of the number of attempts.

Happy gaming 2clips! Oh, and thanks for following the instructions in the first post.

cptnMorg

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi peachy,
Send you a message. Gamertag: CptnMorgoth

No worries if you're too busy (or just sick and tired of it).

Thanks in advance :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2